Thread: Sounds

Default Sounds

A low priority problem. But I have noticed the "Human Clock" does not click anymore. I have one on my plot and have been to two others. None of them make any noise anymore/ Also when I go up in level (mostly in craft), I do not get the music sound anymore. Do not get the stars anymore either. Sounds seem to be missing in several places as you travel. Just some small observations. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway, thanks. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Sounds

Sounds seem to be working fine for me.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Is it a particular school you don't get the level up (stars) effect or all of them? I've just tried on Blacksmith using current live shard client and blight client, both gave me the effect.

Can you try running a full scan, from the troubleshoot button on the launcher?

If still no luck, try to temporarily disable all mods in the game. Easiest way would be to do this (while offline). Rename resource_override to something else, such as resources_overridebak . Then see if you get different results.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

OK, the sounds for clocks are working again. I am getting harsh crashes on all portals and it is resetting everything. My view distance is normally half way, it resets to minimum. My sounds are set to my listening tastes but is reset to off after a crash. I do not know why but I have to change them after each crash. The stars and music for craft level up works about 1/3 time. I will try full scan now. Thank you. Slimey on Order

That sounds like windows is not letting the game save stuff, check and make sure you have Administrative Access to Istaria files. Could also be your firewall blocking them or maybe even your virus program.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information