To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I modeled the def files after. I'm using the same ones I used last year for the underwing mod, which is around when I created them. I know I also skimmed through mods that use the sunscope to apply textures, too, but I really can't remember where I actually got it.

I looked through the files to try to find a definition for dragon markings/stripes, but I couldn't find any for comparison.

Either way, I tried making the paint have an alpha channel to them so they're only at 90% opacity so you can see the scales below them, but unfortunately it seems the game didn't read it. I decided it looked cool enough as is and so rolled with 100% opacity, but if I searched hard enough, I could probably find the way to add an alpha channel. The stripes do it, after all.

I'd gladly mess with the sha and def files for makings, though, if I knew where to find the originals in the client files. (I really did look - nothing in C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria\resources\definitions\characters\dra gona_u, nothing in C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria\resources\definitions\character_crea tion, etc. I wonder where they're hiding)

Would love to make some cool-looking runic patterns that glow