Thread: Questwindow

Default Questwindow

Opening the details of a quest rearranges the active quests list and may open other quest details, really strange. Seems not to happen if you only have very few active quests. (With the actual game client on live shards).
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Questwindow

I confirmed this, with Awdzy on Order shard. Opening the details of a quest moved it in the list to somewhere else; however, the details opened correctly with it (wherever it moved to) as far as I could see.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I confirmed this, with Awdzy on Order shard. Opening the details of a quest moved it in the list to somewhere else; however, the details opened correctly with it (wherever it moved to) as far as I could see.
    I've been having the same issue as Awdz on all my Characters on the Order Shard, It seems to do it when you have more than a hand-full of Quests. It moves the Quest downwards than you have to look for it.
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Thank you Elteria for making my Sig for me!

Same happening here
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

It depends which server board I think is which.

Strangely enough, it's not happening for me....

Order shard here and it's working fine for my two characters. They both are in the default theme, but changing the theme doesn't seem to cause anything to happen.

I've had this bug happening for the last 1-2 months or so. Really annoying since I have a lot of quests in my log. Also Order shard.

"Our ancestors came down from the heavens and proudly reigned over the land they had created."

I think I found a temp fix, click on the "Active Quest" header a few times till the quests stop jumping around and it seems ok. Just did this while I was reading this post, so not sure if it will stay ok.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information