Thread: Undead quest suggestion

Default Undead quest suggestion

In the future could there be a quest,if one doesn't already exist,to push back the undead,as one of the NPC's in the isle of Draak does make reference to reclaiming the island someday? I'm thinking of something like a interactive quest where if they are pushed back enough, a portion is reclaimed,as least for a time,but if it fails,they push on,and maybe lay siege to a nearby city/town in the area?

Default Re: Undead quest suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Honeth View Post
    In the future could there be a quest,if one doesn't already exist,to push back the undead,as one of the NPC's in the isle of Draak does make reference to reclaiming the island someday? I'm thinking of something like a interactive quest where if they are pushed back enough, a portion is reclaimed,as least for a time,but if it fails,they push on,and maybe lay siege to a nearby city/town in the area?
    If I'm not mistaken this was actually part of istaria, or Horizons as it was known back then, however, we haven't seen it happen in a long time, I can't exactly remember why, but if I'm correct it simply has to do with the fact that dynamic gameplay isn't really all that feasable with the current engine.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I'm correct it simply has to do with the fact that dynamic gameplay isn't really all that feasable with the current engine.
    When asked about it in the Cross-Server chat on Skype back in January or something, Amon mentioned it had a lot to do with the lack of time the devs had to plan and oversee such events, too. The team's simply too small

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    If I'm not mistaken this was actually part of istaria, or Horizons as it was known back then, however, we haven't seen it happen in a long time, I can't exactly remember why, but if I'm correct it simply has to do with the fact that dynamic gameplay isn't really all that feasable with the current engine.
    Devs are still doing it.. When you see certian city is under attack.. Thats an event by the devs.. I remember one when i was level 30, Volkar and SOG raided the dwarven city with hundreds of undead XD there was bodys everywhere! i think 80 players were on
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Thread Information