Thread: Livestreaming Istaria

Blog Entries

Default Livestreaming Istaria

Hey all,
    As some people know I lurk on these forums and I come n' go on the game. I also tried to Livestream Istaria awhile back, but that ended due to just life suddenly coming in to kick me hard in the teeth. Now that life has settled back down, I'm looking at Livestreaming the game again.

Last time I did so, I did it with a Dragon, because I love playing the dragon race, however this time I'm thinking about doing a biped to show off the game mechanics that most F2P people will have to deal with, including the quest line they will need to follow. Also, everything I livestream gets put up on my youtube channel.

I'd like to see what the communities thoughts may be on this, if I should just do what I really love or stream would could be really helpful for F2P people and first time biped players. Now, I do love playing a biped as well, but I just like being a dragon, so it wont effect my entertainment level any. I'm just having a rough time deciding which way I want to go with this stream, because I will only play them when I'm streaming, not when I'm just playing as myself.

Thought, opinions, comments? Please leave them here!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Livestreaming Istaria

I think it's a great idea, if not one I would be able to join in on much. (Been busy doing other things, sadly) Dragons are cool but there are so many videos and such up of them that it's definitely best if you show off a biped. However, not sure how that would go when it comes to livestreaming - peds can be even grindier than dragons in some - or most - places. Might be a bit hard to keep an audience.

I wish you luck though and if you do go through with it, I'll see if I can jump in or spread the word to some friends who might miss your topic here.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Livestreaming Istaria

Thanks Rack!
    Yeah, the grinding is the only part I'm concerned about, but I do take what I livestream and upload to youtube as well, so on the flipside they are recorded live LPs, which could be worth while--- or so I hope. The only part I found myself pondering this morning was to create the character on Order or Chaos. Given I tend to hang around on Order, but thinking Chaos may be the better one to go with for Livestreaming.

That part I'm unsure on, though either way, I probably wont start it till next week, given I have a con to go to this weekend.

Thread Information