Thread: New thing

Default New thing

Now a new powermoney / PL thing has been discovered: getting multiple accounts, PL the new toon, let them all in autofollow and bring the "train" to mithril and fill all of them then go to the nearby smelter.

It's possible to fill several silos at a time with that....
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: New thing

wow - multiple mules andCDs !!

.. wonder if its worth the extra $12 per month [:|]

oh yeah - and a computer with internet connection per mule
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

dont forget a second pc to run the mule hehe

but I have to cd-keys under my accounts and I enjoy having my two plots selling twenty items and ten chaters :) but no i dont do that explot...I hate crafting as it is :P I think it is the dullest part of game. I'm a lunis dragon rather rip a mosters head off then craft, craft ,craft,cfrat ,craft hehe

if they pay for that subscription then fine, let them. it helps the game financially.

who cares if the play style is pathetic, in this case there's something positive.

Well, it's the first time I play a MMO (I played muds for years but no MMO had dragons to switch to it earlier) and in all my newbieness I'd never thought to be possible to find so much concentrated pettiness, greed, lameness, exploiting, KSing. It's amazing.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Gotta face it. Muling is an accepted playing style. Lame yes, questionable RP yes, but either players pay for that ability (two computers, shared internet connection, two CD keys) OR have willing players transfer (and help themselves).

The end result is simple, if they are not affecting the play of others, let them be. However, I will argue they are affecting the play of others as they can effectively influence the economy by raising coin faster with that follower (and that toon's cargo disc). Oh, especially if that toon has a nicely stuffed vault.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

This has been around forever. I first encountered it back on Expanse when Isaw a low level character on auto follow trying to make it through the reanimated fort to get to the teir IV. I had a little talk with the crfter, and thought it was a good idea.

I now have two accounts, but not two computers. If I did, I might do the same thing, although I don't know if it would be worth all the trouble.
    Crafter 190 Adventurer 149 Dryad - Order

I currently have three accounts, one computer. I wouldn't ever use two computers to mule around like that at all. I just love to play and have different templates.

Raymon

I play with 2 accounts... at the same time....

I never did the crafting with both accounts... This is totally a drag and takes WAY too much effort to pull off...

I'm a lvl 100 Armorer and my alt is a lvl 81 tailor... 2 totally different crafts.

Now I do LOVE to hunt with both accounts. I never really wanted to mulit-class my paladin. I like the pally just the way he is. But my alt is a Storm Monk, and I like to think of her as my "mulit-class". It's great fun hunting with 2 accounts... If you get a chance, I would highly suggest doing it.

I dont see how the above is any different than 2+ people PBing mithril at the same time.
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh
    Well, it's the first time I play a MMO (I played muds for years but no MMO had dragons to switch to it earlier) and in all my newbieness I'd never thought to be possible to find so much concentrated pettiness, greed, lameness, exploiting, KSing. It's amazing.
    People paying for and using 2 accounts at the same time is the norm in many MMORPG's. Buffbots, Mules or whatever they all have them. I've never got into all that though its always seemed to expensive and much to much agro to me [:)].

As for the
    pettiness, greed, lameness, exploiting, KSing.
    it goes on in all games to sadly [:(] Strangely enough I thought it was fairly light in Horizons though comparatively.
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Thread Information