Heya guys,

For a long time I've wanted to put my video skills to the test and see if I could make a trailer for Istaria. My biggest obstacle is that I have no biped chars to show off that are of any notable level and I have no flying Chaos characters for filming the player base. Order is rather quiet recently and I know this is pretty short notice, but if anyone can be around on Sunday around noon-3pm EST (that's 5-8pm London, 6-9pm Berlin, 9am-12pm west coast, etc), it'd be really appreciated.

I can do most of the stuff myself, considering it's mostly landscape and action shots. There are a few scenes I have in mind where I need a bit of the playerbase - namely fighting an Epic (we don't necessarily need to kill them if anyone's up for a suicide run) and standing all in a line on the edge of the Eastern Deadlands.

I only need 2 minutes total of video time so I don't imagine I need much. If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them at me. The times I mentioned are when I'll be sitting in Istaria, however.

So, TL;DR:

If you want to help a fanmade trailer, jump on around these times on Sunday the 15th:

9am-12pm Pacific Time (San Francisco)
12pm-3pm Eastern Time (New York, Miami)
5pm-8pm Greenwich Mean Time (London)
6pm-9pm UTC +1 (Berlin, Paris)

..and so on. Check it out online if I didnt list you here.

If I feel I got enough before the end time here, I won't really be sticking around to take more video. I also might jump to Chaos to see if anyone there would be willing to gather up for anything I can film from a hatchling's perspective.

Thanks!

Racktor