....where good and evil dragon themes collide.

A very special zone indeed (to me at least). In this zone you'll see some objects that were previously unused. While making this zone I learned new things and saw things ive never seen before . It gave me some trouble that delayed me by few days but fortunately its working now. This was very exciting to build: I learned how to separate effect from object and how to put in actual creatures, which gave me new possibilities (for that I must thank Cegaiel's knowledge I found in other threads) For one youll now see fire-breathing main dragon statue and smaller statues at the start of the park (near bridges between Skalkaar and Island), geysers and steam (though not impressive, its a start ). I want to say big thanks to Pryzm, Guaran and Vasteel (FireLeo) for testing, suggestions and comments.
As always I have some pictures to show first, some taken during work.

Progress: 4/6 zones. 2 zones, central area and corrections left.

Pictures
>>Download<<

Put sector_default.def file in your world_cache folder: ( C: ) -> Program Files (x86) -> Istaria -> world_cache
Yes to overwrite.
Restart your game.

Have fun!

Note: patching makes sector_default go back to clean one. Youll need to place downloaded sector_default file in world_cache every time you patch.

...ignore the Skulk xD