Thread: Add Bromeliads as buildable structures to plots

Default Add Bromeliads as buildable structures to plots

I found out there are 4 bromeliad agf files that could used in the game and I think they would be very nice additions to plots:

horizons_1445359540.jpg

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Add Bromeliads as buildable structures to plots

I'd love to see some bromeliads on plots. I do know there are white bromeliads that you can gather not to far from the Blackhammer Farmstead, and are used in one quest I know of but other than that have no uses. Perhaps those can be part of what's needed to build them?

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
    I'd love to see some bromeliads on plots. I do know there are white bromeliads that you can gather not to far from the Blackhammer Farmstead, and are used in one quest I know of but other than that have no uses. Perhaps those can be part of what's needed to build them?
    I really like this idea too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
    White Bromelaids+Dye+Essence seems like a neat and fitting build recipe, and a way to incorporate the White Bromelaids into the other colours though I might've seen the other bromelaids around as ground clutter....but yeah, no way to harvest those.

Nice screenshot, Salwirk. I only was aware of the White and Red ones. I think it'd be simple enough to add all four of those colors, in that screenshot, to plot buildable objects. Looks like White, Red, Purple, Yellow.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Just to confirm, these will be added on Delta 280. There will also be a price reduction on all seeds and bulbs. Won't confirm nor deny any other suggestions, it'll just be a surprise (or lack of, depending on how you look at it).

Devs weren't able to add many of the suggestions, but they thank you for posting. They are all read and noted; the suggestions thread makes for a good notepad to review later, never forgotten. Also, suggestions made to support tickets are also appreciated, but note those are difficult to parse later, it's always better to post suggestions in the forums, too, when you do that. It's just much easier to find them in forums.

Off topic, they're looking to get Delta 280 pushed to blight at the end of this month (about a week), so it has time for testing and make it's way to Live Shards by early/mid December, in time for the 12th Anniversary. There will be some special things added for this, but still mostly bug fixes.

Devs wish to thank you for being patient for the lack of content in 2015, but as 2016 is nearing, they will be shifting focus to content again. They are looking forward to an exciting new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Just to confirm, these will be added on Delta 280. There will also be a price reduction on all seeds and bulbs. Won't confirm nor deny any other suggestions, it'll just be a surprise (or lack of, depending on how you look at it).

Devs weren't able to add many of the suggestions, but they thank you for posting. They are all read and noted; the suggestions thread makes for a good notepad to review later, never forgotten. Also, suggestions made to support tickets are also appreciated, but note those are difficult to parse later, it's always better to post suggestions in the forums, too, when you do that. It's just much easier to find them in forums.

Off topic, they're looking to get Delta 280 pushed to blight at the end of this month (about a week), so it has time for testing and make it's way to Live Shards by early/mid December, in time for the 12th Anniversary. There will be some special things added for this, but still mostly bug fixes.

Devs wish to thank you for being patient for the lack of content in 2015, but as 2016 is nearing, they will be shifting focus to content again. They are looking forward to an exciting new year.
    just wanna know, any new regarding the delta? I know you said roughly last week or so that a capture was done but something broke so it had to be done again. Just wondering if there's any news at all.

No ETA yet, but it's getting close. The issue/delay thats going on is that a month of long database optimizations (stored procedures, etc) occured right after the previous delta. Devs are slowly eliminating errors to the delta apply test. Once these hiccups are eliminated, then future ones will go off without a hitch. These transitions also have to be migrated to blight first, then Live Shards as well. These new optimizations are mostly on Blight already. So eliminating/fixing errors during the delta test apply is what remains.

But once everything is ironed out, you're going to see an amazing increase in performance, database queries that is.

I've heard we should be starting out 2016 with a full refresh of shiny new hardware. 12 core processors and lots of RAM. This would likely occur during an upcoming Tues maintenance, I suspect. Would be an extended maintenance window of course.

So there is some zoom zoom along with light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, I'm not sure if there's been any forum posts about possible double experience for Christmas, but I've seen the question floating around many times. To confirm, there will be double experience from December 22 to January 5!
    Last edited by Cegaiel; December 12th, 2015 at 12:41 AM.

...I wonder, does more RAM mean ,more objects can be stored and clustered in one place? (im experiencing flickering and object vanishing when I edit world in offline mode)

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Also, I'm not sure if there's been any forum posts about possible double experience for Christmas, but I've seen the question floating around many times. To confirm, there will be double experience from December 22 to January 5!
    This is 2-3 weeks shorter than earlier year Holiday double experience session. Hope it draws a peak in player count as we had previously, noting that the Holidays may be a bit "real life busy" for many folks.

Knossos

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    This is 2-3 weeks shorter than earlier year Holiday double experience session. Hope it draws a peak in player count as we had previously, noting that the Holidays may be a bit "real life busy" for many folks.

Knossos
    I can certainly say I won't be available for any of it, but then again, I've a 3-week busy-busy-busy span which isn't the norm for most people.

The long time last year was because of issues though, I think. Only deltas can reverse the double exp, I think... so we had to wait till the next delta, which had issues getting out.
    Could be wrong, though

Thread Information