Thread: Robots need updates!

Lightbulb Robots need updates!

A robot is a engineering masterpiece of mechanic and logic circuits. The buffs of the recently added robots are of Tier 1 level, so I came to the conclusin: the robots needs updates! I'd like to see a option or function to add fancy updates to our robots. Gained trough quests and / or crafted, updating our beloved machines from Tier 1 up to Tier 6 heavy bots. These things can use the graphics once used for tech resources like "Intact Mainboard", "Twisted Automaton Gear"... Such a game mechanic can be used for future pets aswell.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Robots need updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    A robot is a engineering masterpiece of mechanic and logic circuits. The buffs of the recently added robots are of Tier 1 level, so I came to the conclusin: the robots needs updates! I'd like to see a option or function to add fancy updates to our robots. Gained trough quests and / or crafted, updating our beloved machines from Tier 1 up to Tier 6 heavy bots. These things can use the graphics once used for tech resources like "Intact Mainboard", "Twisted Automaton Gear"... Such a game mechanic can be used for future pets aswell.
    I had hoped that some plan such as Terao suggests might have been in the offing. My hopes were prompted when I noted that the T1 Robots require Energy Cells which are only dropped by T5 mobs.

Knossos

Default Re: Robots need updates!

tbh these things should've been tinkering recipes to begin with in my opinion, 4 months of payment (my info could be off) for what's essentially a T1 buff? eeeeh...

Thread Information