Blight client 392.4.0

Features:
    • Sell all junk button
    • Display popup for new news

Fix:
    • Health Regeneration causes Hotkeys to interrupt
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Blight Client Updates Compendium

Would it be possible,after hotkeying abilities from Combat allies,to refresh gained Ability when swapping pets? Currently,when you swap pets,you have to either wait 1 or 2 minutes or hit another ability in order to bring acquired ability from greyed out status to active status. Its vital they refresh fast during combat. hope that makes sense.

•Sell all junk button
    Very happy for this one,thank you!
    Last edited by Tilithia; July 16th, 2016 at 12:53 AM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Not sure if these are part of this update but along with the junk and hoard sell all buttons (thankyou very handy) I see two new tabs "global" and "construction" with search options. The search doesn't seem to work yet but if they gonna work way it seems they are awesome addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    [*]Display popup for new news
    So hey in the future could it be possible to:
    I - Stop the window from popping up after the first time? It gets boring after relogging a lot since it appears after every time you log onto a character, but once until more new news is good.
    II - Allow it to show blight delta/client news? Or more ideally client? Perhaps if patch to blight is checked in the launcher it shows new blight client news, whereas if it is not checked it only shows live shard news?

Blight client 392.8.0

Feature:
    • Better Hot Key Management

Fixes:
    • Health Regeneration causes Hotkeys to interrupt
    • Not castable Hotkeyed Spells should be greyed out

Isn't the Adult/Ancient preview supposed to be fixed yet?

This client is definitely a no-go. They hotkeys are often grayed out when they should be usable, or appear usable when the ability is still recycling. It's not 100% of the time but it is every little bit, and really annoying.

Macro hotkeys when used, go grayed out and stay that way. Something simple like a text command /loot hotkey you get to use once then have to wait a few minutes before it decides to work again.

Blight client 392.9.0

Fixes:
    • Fix for hot keys
    • Fix for fish visible through water

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    This client is definitely a no-go. They hotkeys are often grayed out when they should be usable, or appear usable when the ability is still recycling. It's not 100% of the time but it is every little bit, and really annoying.

Macro hotkeys when used, go grayed out and stay that way. Something simple like a text command /loot hotkey you get to use once then have to wait a few minutes before it decides to work again.

Strange I wasn't having any trouble with them yesterday, tbh the new tab in editing window (save/load) didnt work but I didnt have any keys greying out and the hotkey i had Loot on worked fine. I do have 3 commands on it, select nearest, loot all, setscale .2 maybe thats why mine working same as always?

Also just yesterday discovered that Jysanix's texture is gone, its just a gray figure without texture. It might be just me or something, but tought of reporting it anyway.

Yeah todays' client still has a bug with the hotkeys. Titles still couldn't be used. Didn't test it any further than that, logged out and put old client back in.

I am also seeing Dragon npc's with no textures. Just 100% gray. The one I usually see that with is Trikoz at Eastern Outpost. No idea the pattern that's causing it.. At first, it only seemed to be one of my 2 game installs that would see it. So thought maybe its something in override, but there's not much in override, the 2 main things are original ancient models, and Valornyxs' icon pack. But it can't be either of those since both installs have those exact same things in the override. Then the textures were back on Trikoz, so I thought maybe it was fixed. Then noticed today the issue was back. It's possible the new client fixed this, and the reason I see it again is because I put an older client back in to get around the buggy hotkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I am also seeing Dragon npc's with no textures. Just 100% gray. The one I usually see that with is Trikoz at Eastern Outpost.
    I've only seen Jysanix at Tazoon only myself, tho I recall maybe, maybe I've seen something similar with one of the dragons at Observatory, not certain tho, haven't gone there in a while. I tought it was only my client tho.

Patched to blight on live shards and the hotkey issue is definitely still apparent. I cannot use drain bolt (of any tier I have scribed), I can't use the vast majority of my titles since the hotkeys for them are constantly greyed out as if I don't meet the requirements for using the titles somehow even if I make a brand new hotkey for them they're still greyed out, and any hotkey with more than one thing on it is intermittently unusable and often at the most inconvenient times. The loot hotkey I have in particular is exceptionally inconvenient to use when it consistently greys out every time I pick a new corpse to loot.

EDIT: patching back to live shards did not help with the hotkey issues either.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

On mine if i right click the hotkey and select edit then just hit save without making any changes, the hotkey becomes usable again. Though it greys out once used and have to do the whole edit/save routine to use again. and again and again......

Edit: doesnt work with all though, my dark cyclone remains unavailable
    Last edited by Smaug; July 31st, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

I play on Blight - about half my hotkeys are greyed out near permanently. However, if I roll the bar up to a new row and back again, I have a small window of about 5 seconds where all the hotkeys on the bar are usable. But after ~5 seconds, or if I click any of them, they grey out again.

Blight client 392.10.0

Fix:
    • Item constraints shows any dependent quests

I just realized, this might not go here but I think once it was anounced that the stacking your inventory with Vault items exceeding carry capacity was fixed. But its not. What I mean is that when you pull a large cuantity of the same item from a storage/silo to your inventory/cargo, it automaticaly splits and fills only the space you ahve avaiable. When you pull a larger cuantity than you can fit in your inventory/cargo from your vault, it just won't move. You have to manualy split the stack or split 1 and place it in your inventory/cargo, and then it fits. I find this quite annoying because you have to be splitting and moving all the time, instead of just filling the inventory with that you can and moving on.

"I just realized, this might not go here but I think once it was anounced that the stacking your inventory with Vault items exceeding carry capacity was fixed. But its not. What I mean is that when you pull a large cuantity of the same item from a storage/silo to your inventory/cargo, it automaticaly splits and fills only the space you ahve avaiable. When you pull a larger cuantity than you can fit in your inventory/cargo from your vault, it just won't move. You have to manualy split the stack or split 1 and place it in your inventory/cargo, and then it fits. I find this quite annoying because you have to be splitting and moving all the time, instead of just filling the inventory with that you can and moving on."

I asked about this several times (http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ntory-disk-pet), never got an official response either way.

Blight client 392.12.0

Fix:
    • Recover from crash when receiving actions but source entity is missing*

Feature:
    • New Idle Action Types - Activate/Deactivate NPC and NPC Visible

____
    *This is a potential fix for the crashing many have experienced in Eastern Deadlands

Thread Information