Thread: Newest Patch Bugs (so far)

Default Newest Patch Bugs (so far)

So far I've seen;
    1. Can't equip anything without relogging
    2. Can't scribe anything without relogging
    3. Silo and building storage loading on forever
    4. Group exp seems disproportionate; group exp awfully low in comparison to solo
    5. Group exp is on the highest rating member in the group, despite the distance
    6. Cannot rename structure
    7. Distance to enemy window broken

Tbh if the whole idea with the group exp going all.. weird.. is to eliminate powerleveling, then maybe alleviating the grind would help? Would love to hear opinions!
    Last edited by Schwarz; February 23rd, 2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: More bugs
    Aurelia Borealis of Istara's Chosen.
    Art by Oceanappa.
    Banner by Racktor.

Default Re: Newest Patch Bugs (so far)

I can confirm all of these points. It's almost unplayable. Having to relog almost every time I wish to put items into a cargo disc, pet or vault isn't fun. Neither is having Silo's or storage buildings not load their contents to either take out or put in. All these points were not problems UNTIL today.

Also in the training messages if you dare to hit "next" the game crashes and pulls up a debug window.

I myself can relate to and confirm all previous posts. This is an issue on both servers that needs to be addressed, and more testing should've taken place before this update because of all the issues this has caused. If possible, this update should be taken down completely and undergo more testing before being released again.

I seen some of the same problems and heard of them. Yeah the grind should be reduced or adjusted, or eliminate any xp when you get on a perch like a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyamera View Post
    I myself can relate to and confirm all previous posts. This is an issue on both servers that needs to be addressed, and more testing should've taken place before this update because of all the issues this has caused. If possible, this update should be taken down completely and undergo more testing before being released again.
    Testing by whom exactly? the 5 people that regulary play on blight and god forbid read the patch note? (hint: 80% of the player base doesn't read the blight notes)

People on the live servers should migrate to blight on a more regular basis to atleast test new things before they start complaining about bugs being put on live. there is NO playerbase on blight anymore (or at the very least, not compared to 4 years ago) so it's no surprise things aren't tested.

True true, I agree with you
    Aurelia Borealis of Istara's Chosen.
    Art by Oceanappa.
    Banner by Racktor.

As a Blight player, I can attest to the fact that there is virtually nobody there these days. I played years ago and there were a lot more active players on Blight than now.

That being said, I didn't know some of these things were on there to be tested. The Blight update notes were pretty vague (like with the silo naming), so I didn't know to test it. I did report a couple bugs I had hit, both of which were fixed before it went Live, but some of the bugs I've seen listed here (unable to equip, unable to open any storage, etc.), I didn't notice on Blight, so they might have been introduced when the patch was applied to Live

I like to play with the "patch to blight" option but wasn't able to with this one. Bugs happen, they'll get em sorted out.

OK, on Blight now, I can access storage in shop buildings, but not in silos.

Thread Information