Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White screen of death

Default White screen of death

I`m having a little problem since todays patch on Chaos. When my camera looks into 4 specific directions i get this:

It`s not really funny flying this way or walking around. I made a full scan and cleared the world cache and still have the same problem. Mods also can`t be the reason i just reinstalled the game completely fresh and have absolutely no mods on it so far.

Any help?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: White screen of death

I had that same problem couple days ago. Kinda irritated me. 😕

It depends which server board I think is which.

I've had a similar issue just happen. Idled for a few hours around in NT and suddenly, bam:

No more textures. Unfortunately don't have support logs activated right now or else I'd send them in.

This must be client related. I didn't patch yet (always try to put off for few days because of bugs like this) and its not happening here.
    Few days ago I patched to blight and saw the same problem so I patched back to live client.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

The issue is fixed now on blight! The devs posted a blight client update that should fix the problem for the rest of you! ;D

Chaos eather in Elia or Harro unless I go to sleep while being lazy in NT ;p

Its doesn't seem as bad so far but its still there after patching to blight and clearing the world cache.
    Solarrian Windwalker - Helian - 100/100/100/100 DGMC
    Drackhen Windwalker - Helian - 48 Adv - 41 Craft
    Timeraiire - Lunus - 35 Adv - 35 Craft
    Chaos Server - GL Casual Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Solarrian View Post
    Its doesn't seem as bad so far but its still there after patching to blight and clearing the world cache.
    Well after playing a bit more I take back the bit better part, its still doing the same thing just about as bad as before. I tried a complete file scan also to see if that would help which it didn't.

It depends which server board I think is which.

It worked for a friend of mine as far as I know. I'll try it when I get home and see if it works for me

Its still same for me, no difference with or without blight patch.

Yes, still glitching for me with blight patch.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Also same for me, glitching with blight patch, but only on Dragon. Biped seems to be cured.

If you're having trouble, please try 390.19 preview version:
    https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/i...rt/istaria.exe

Looks good so far, played for hour or so.

Thank you It seems to be working a lot better now. Was able to go to NT and to the connie in Kion without crashing afterwards which was a plus. After two hours still no dropping of the ground or structures and structures and npcs seem to be loading better than before the update.

I hate to bring bad news, but this is what happened after few hours in NT. But since it took few hours and reloging fixed it i don't think its urgent anymore.
    horizons_1458932058.jpg

I was on for 5 hrs this Am with the new blight patch and had no issue.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

This disappearing textures bug still affects me also. I'm currently using the latest blight client. The textures start to disappear some time after the game client throws the 'istaria is using a lot of memory' message. I have a GTX 970 with latest Nvidia drivers installed. So I think the graphics bug is linked to memory reducing things the game client does...?

I'm also trying out this fix: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...details-inside but while it seems to prevent game from crashing, I still have to relog once textures start to disappear...

No amount of tinkering with Istaria's and/or Nvidia's gfx settings seem to help.

Still happens even with the latest 390.30 blight client, but not as often as before. Before 390.17.0 client all was well.

I haven't been able to pinpoint any good clue as why this happens. I've tried three different Nvidia driver releases, but no luck. I've been trying to alter my UI usage to see if it has any effect on the bug, I'll report back if I can find something.

I have noticed lil oddities with this.

Yes, with the latest blight patch it is rare but still happens, but i find more oddly...it only happens in certain places.

Like, you'll go to an area one time and the certain camera points removing terrain and structures thing happens. But say...port out of it, and the glitch won't happen to the ported place, and even if you go back to the place that just glitched out it likely won't happen in the same place again.

Example: I am bound to genevia, recalled from a place and got the terrain glitch as i approached the portal hub. Ported to Mia's Edge, did what i needed to do, recalled back and did not get the terrian glitch in mia's edge nor genevia again after i had recalled back to it after going away.

Thread Information