Thread: Full group exp back?

Threaded View

Default Full group exp back?

Can we have full group exp back?

Currently, when grouped up and fighting with someone, we recieve half the exp as we would have than fighting alone (even despite the exp bonus).

This has made my time in istaria, as a person who wants to raise a biped with someone elses ped, very annoying. I don't want to level with another person because I want as much exp as possible, but it is also difficult for me to level up alone...i don't want to group up because i do not want double the already huge grind.

I understand that orignally, this was a measure taken to reduce powerleveling, but now restricting exp gains to terrian only is here, i do not think halving exp is needed anymore.

Sure, we don't pl much now, but we also don't group up to level (in general, such as a lv40 teaming up with a lv41) as much too and i think the latter is much worse - considering how grindy and slow it makes group leveling has discouraged me and others to raise characters together, and discouraging grouping is really not something we need in a community-reliant game. Even with full group exp again...you can't powerlevel someone who dies constantly on terrain, so i don't think that will be an issue.
    Last edited by Azath; March 27th, 2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: fixed typos/added clarifications

Thread Information