Thread: Banner of tempest and volcano

Default Banner of tempest and volcano

Maybe these can be reevaluated for recycle timers? on volcano, the duration is only 3 minutes. the tempest is 3 seconds.. but the recycle is 30 minutes??? can we do better? I don't know the timers on all levels of the banners.. I can only see T5.

BTW: it has been mentioned before, and I'll bring it to your attention again. Banner of the Tempest display is mostly off the bottom of the screen, when you mouse over it for details. However: the (show details) option shows it just fine

Default Re: Banner of tempest and volcano

Last time I used my banners, the effects of both tempest and volcano (the buff effect) lasted 3 minutes. You might be looking at the stun effect of tempest gust. It's a 9% chance to land a couple second stun. That's normal. It should happen more than once over the course of 3 minutes.

These are mainly meant to be used in a group. When 1 player in the group uses a banner, then entire group gets the buff (when in range of course).

A group of 10 players, each with their own banners, could keep it going continuously, with each player using their banner in turn every 3 minutes.

The one change I would advocate for, it to allow the tempest effect to stack with the volcano effect. This is a good idea precisely because it is a group buff. So say you are in a fight where you want the tempest effect and the volcano effect wouldn't help any. You use the desired banner, and then another player uses the one that wouldn't help, and it overwrites the good effect. Since its a 30 minute recycle, I cannot re-use mine to get the original buff back. Just allowing them to stack would solve it. Allowing them to stack is all in no way overpowering, since they do different things.

Truth be told, Volcano effect is pretty weak and could use a significant boost.

Not everyone has or wants one (last I knew quests to even get the forms to make was removed from game.. not sure if that's been re-added).. and on Order shard, it's not easy to get a group of 10 or more (which groups can go to 20 now) We are lucky to get 5 - 6 in a group for most things. But would appreciate an overhaul on these banners (stacking I fully agree with also)

Lest we not forget, that players like Rangers and other classes aren't usually near the group when others cast it. and are too far out of range to receive it.
    Last edited by Malicore; September 19th, 2016 at 09:42 AM.

Forms are sold by Iseru. And there are new quests for nature tokens. Expert forms and t5 versions now.

Thread Information