Thread: Kylisha's Chronicles

Threaded View

Default Re: Kylisha's Chronicles

It's the Second Rising of Mya and I think things are going pretty well, actually.

I've continued training as I study in the craft class of Fitting and I've been training long and hard enough that I've finally mastered iron, as well as nickel... or... dark iron as Kyrie said it has now become known as, even cobalt, actually.

Admittedly, there hasn't been too much of significance to report since the last time I spoke with you, aside from my extensive training. Unaya has rated my skills as those of an expert level, but not yet complete. I think she said roughly around.... season 80.

I've actually started working with mithril, although I've not been working with it for very long. Mother has actually come to start helping me now, as well as Kyrie's aunt, Aikafina Torcheflamme.

Why, you ask? Well, Kyrie said that she felt it would be better for Mother and Aika, as she likes to be called, to help me collect the resources I need. You see, the mithril I've just started working with is in a very dangerous location, not far from Mother's plot and although Kyrie appreciated my help with nickel and the others, she feels that trying to help with mithril is only going to make it very dangerous for me. That's why she reported to Mother and Aika, so that they can collect the resources we need.

Kyrie also told me that she's not going to be training me any more at this stage, since it would be kind of pointless to be here with both my mother and her aunt here.

I actually can understand that, but I'll be forever grateful that Kyrie spent as much time as she did with me. We've become good friends in the time we've been studying together, so one day... I'll pay her back.

While we are good friends... I still haven't worked up the courage to try to push and ask her what bothers her when she drifts off into her thoughts as she's often done so. I started to, once, but she became very defensive and closed up, refusing to speak. Whatever it is... I get the feeling its something terrible that eats badly at her... but I have no idea how to help her. I'd like to, somehow, one day.... figure it out... and maybe help her come to terms with it....

It pains me to see my friend in pain... but it hurts worse that I cannot do anything about it either.... I know there's a lot I have to deal with myself, but she shouldn't try to carry such a burden all on her own. Maybe... as our bonds deepen, she may open more to me, but until then, I'll just do what I can to make her experiences around me pleasant and perhaps help take her mind off it... or rather, try to keep it away from those thoughts.

I've considered asking mother to look into it, but I don't get the feeling that she'd be willing to do so without good reason.

Anyhow... sorry for getting sidetracked, but that was something I wanted to speak about, at least, it feels like a little bit of pressure is gone from my chest. Maybe those of you who are even better friends with Kaieriastieria can try to find out for me and do what you can to help her too?

Back to my training though, I've begun to feel immense strength flowing into me now, the longer I work in this class, making ingots, tools, and building pieces. Kytali was right! This training has definitely made my physical strength grow immensely and its like... there's sooooo much tension... not tension like... 'ow sore muscles!' but tension like... arms twitching with the sheer amount of strength I've obtained.

My sword paws twitch; they are eager to find use again and utterly SMASH and DESTROY the Aegis! All this newfound strength... its making me antsy... I just want to... find something to smash to bits and release all of this built up tension.

Is this normal? I still don't WANT to fight and kill things... but now its like... my body is aching to see some action... it wants to, but I don't... if that even makes any sense at all...

I'm not aggressive... really!

I mean... I guess I DO feel a measure of glee and excitement in battle and it is very satisfying to kill something that dares attack my friends... but I'm worried...

I've been feeling a mounting bloodlust... like that which Kytali and Asandra have.

Why is this happening? Is this the dragon within me awakening and begging for release or acknowledgement? I don't want to turn into someone who ENJOYS spilling the blood of those that would dare stand against me. I really hope this is just a passing thing... but if it starts to become unbearable... I might need to speak with mother... or Kytali and see what I can do about it.

At any rate... both Aika and Mother Kytitia collect resources rather quickly and these shops and silos fill up fast... I'd better not fall too far behind... so I need to get back to training...

May Merrasat grant you bountiful yields and rich fields.... and give me the strength to tame this bloodlust...
    Last edited by Litarath; May 2nd, 2016 at 08:44 PM.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information