I've noticed that it's not just me that isn't a huge fan of the new music tracks added for some emotes, so I've created a <1 second silent track that overwrites all of the music jingles associated with emotes plus a few other noises I find awkward. (Such as that siren noise dragons make on greeting and the chip crunching of eating)

As of writing this post, it silences:
Dragons
  • Dance [dragon_u_dance_n]
  • Eat [dragon_u_eat_n]
  • Greet [dragon_u_greet_n]
  • Look Around [dragon_u_lookaround_n]
  • Snack (Selfexam) [dragon_u_selfexam_n]
  • Shake No [dragon_u_shake_no]
  • Nod Yes [dragon_u_nod_yes_n]
  • Startled (Fall Asleep Startle) [dragon_u_startled_n]
  • Stepped In It [dragon_u__n]
  • Inspect

Bipeds:
  • Happy [human_m_happy_n]
  • Receive [human_m_receive_n]
  • Sad [human_m_sad_n]
  • Talk Point (Point?) [human_m_talk_point_n]
  • Thanks [human_m_thanks_n]
  • Twirl [human_m_twirl_n]

If you like any of the above noises, it's easy to add to fix - just delete the corresponding file. I've added the file name corresponding to the emote next to it in brackets.

Download Here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...HNxWTNKRC0xamM

To Install:

1. Double-click the .zip within the linked folder
  2. Move your mouse to the top of the bar - click the arrow pointing down to a line.
  3. Unzip the downloaded file within your resources_override.

Since these are sound files being overwritten, there's no need to worry about an emote being missed out on in any future updates.

If I missed any or if there are any issues, don't hesitate to tell me! The link given will always be the most up-to-date, I hope, with the way I've set my google drive up.

Note that this does NOT get rid of any voices or normal growls and roars! Only the music and a few awkward noises, such as the siren dragon greeting and the eating chips noise.