Thread: nature spells, ones I have never heard of.

Default nature spells, ones I have never heard of.

Hello all. Ive been a druid for about 22 levels now. Lately, in some threads I seen some nature spells I have never heard of.
    the ones are -

Dark Cyclone
    Thunder Cloud
    Shocking Blast

Can anyone clue me in on these? Or point to a thread that talks about them? Id like to know how to get them.

Default Re: nature spells, ones I have never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatone
    Hello all. Ive been a druid for about 22 levels now. Lately, in some threads I seen some nature spells I have never heard of.
    the ones are -

Dark Cyclone
    Thunder Cloud
    Shocking Blast

Can anyone clue me in on these? Or point to a thread that talks about them? Id like to know how to get them.
    The two last one can be bought from players, which shard do you play on?

Thunder cloud is a lottery/drop only spell targeting single enemies versus Thunder targeting groups.
    Shocking blast is a single enemy spell that can be bought (at least beginner and journeyman) from your local spellcrafter trainer/scholar trainer with lore tokens, or from other players who find it as a drop. (Chance to stun).

Dark cyclone is a quest spell (epic), you can quest for it once you have 750 nature skill i believe. You get the quest at the Tower of Nature. The spell form can be puchased at the tower of nature by spellcrafters with 85 nature tokens.

Whichever shard you are on, check with your spellcrafters on that shard. Some should definitely have these forms. If you're on Chaos, I do, along with several others.
    Ssinti Chaos Shard Horizons
    70 Druid WoW Emerald Dream
    Sinti 12 Cleric DDO Online
    Sintiel 50 LM LOTRO

You guys are quick, thanks.

so, thunder cloud Ill have to get from someone, shocking blast should be on a trainer and dark cyclone Ill have to wait for quite a while, cool.

BTY - I play on Chaos.

If someone has any availalbe, just let me know and Ill send a tell. I know it sounds silly, but I cant remember how I spell my toons name. [:D] Im at work. [:D]

Thread Information