Thread: holy wow, batman!

Default holy wow, batman!

omg, lol

Last night i logged out in Aughundell, right near the lvl 40-45 spiders
    So today I log back in figuring I'll go fight some more..and like 20 feet away is a blight anchor! lol I have never seen one up close and this thing is surrounded by like 4-5 green glowing orbs...needless to say i hit recall fast..lol got a cool screenshot of it though....wow...heh I wish i was high enough lvl (55 cleric) to have tried to kill it.

gopher65

Default Re: holy wow, batman!

yeah they are cool aren't they? I love killing them:)

Last one I faced took me forever to kill. (a T5 blight anchor out near the mithril).

The 3 blight wisps guarding it went down almost immediately, leaving just the anchor. Unfortuantely, in solo combat the anchor's damage far exceeded the meager healing output from my healing spells, forcing me to retreat. I ended up having to hit the thing at range with spells, which took FOREVER (though was quite easy since it didnt move, had no ranged attack, and wasn't summoning in new mobs). Took about 20 minutes to take 20k life off it.

Fortunately, at that point a high-level biped cleric arrived allowing me to melee the thing, and the anchor's remaining 30k life went down in less than 10 minutes.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    Last one I faced took me forever to kill. (a T5 blight anchor out near the mithril).

The 3 blight wisps guarding it went down almost immediately, leaving just the anchor. Unfortuantely, in solo combat the anchor's damage far exceeded the meager healing output from my healing spells, forcing me to retreat. I ended up having to hit the thing at range with spells, which took FOREVER (though was quite easy since it didnt move, had no ranged attack, and wasn't summoning in new mobs). Took about 20 minutes to take 20k life off it.

Fortunately, at that point a high-level biped cleric arrived allowing me to melee the thing, and the anchor's remaining 30k life went down in less than 10 minutes.
    heh i'd love to have seen that...i wanna see this one get wiped out

well its gone now...lol now there is a hill where the anchor was. I wish I could have seen it destroyed. at least I can go back to hunting spiders now, lol

Thread Information