Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new delta bugs

Default new delta bugs

typo:
    Giltekh says, 'It is not silly and surely you must know more, Dekhail! *he gestures with the parchment in his hand* I must know who wrote this letter… or who would taunt me so…'

Niesas Fate Part 3,when you look for Feljat,quest updates correctly and tells you to go to kirasanct but Pomponia makes no mention of that and some ice blossoms....seems to be text missing.

Post bugs you find.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: new delta bugs

This is on live and blight, perma stunned mobs on blight Fafnir the Defiler and Avatar of pain are perma-stunned. When you get stunned you cannot move or as a dragon fly, but you can sprint but still cannot fly and only can relog to fix it.

Shards of Freedom not stackable.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Algontoth wyvern says its stackable and cant be customized (cant customize name)

Had the Primal Rage buff proc, however it was given to the mob and not myself.

Can't fly after transforming from khutit form.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonredux View Post
    Can't fly after transforming from khutit form.
    That's most likely related to getting stunned and no fly bug. I mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Shards of Freedom not stackable.
    That isn't a bug. This shard cannot be stackable because it has charges.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Oh yeah that makes sense. thanks

Oh yeah that makes sense. thanks
    Just fyi, you don't need the shards to fight Falgut. You can consume the Slivers and get the protection just fine. However, the slivers are a 1-time use while the Shards can be used multiple times making them more efficient. The slivers should be stackable.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you for the information.

Falguts aura,i understand that it prevents action. But would it be possible to at least allow the use of Slivers and Shards of freedom ?

Falguts aura,i understand that it prevents action. But would it be possible to at least allow the use of Slivers and Shards of freedom ?
    No, sorry. There is a solution to the issue. Use your feet!

Hunted in the Rift using Inspired Void, never got any slivers of emptiness.

There's a typo in the description of the Inspire Void item/ability/effect where Emptiness is mis-spelled as emptioness or something.

The new deer models with the antlers aren't loading for me. When I find a herd of deer, I see the normal does wandering around, but the new models are invisible with name plates floating higher than my fiend's height. Also, when they are killed, they give a male death sound of a gargle/choke and thud on the ground. I did a full scan after today's restart, but it didn't fix the issue. Is there another file that might be corrupt that I should delete and redownload?

Other than the deer, all issues in this thread have been fixed pending Delta 286. Thank you

Niesas Fate Part 3,when you look for Feljat,quest updates correctly and tells you to go to kirasanct but Pomponia makes no mention of that and some ice blossoms....seems to be text missing

This is not a bug. When you speak to Pomponia, Mellisan and Bortol also start talking and they confirm that she went to Kirasanct. You may have missed their chat, but it is there and there is a reference to link Mahagra to Kirasanct.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 25th, 2016 at 05:39 PM.

Is the deer issue a problem with the Delta or is it on my end?

There's something odd with the shadows cast by the wyvern pets. The shadow doesn't move with the pet. The pet is hovering, wings flapping, but the shadow is a hatchy with wings spread and motionless.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMage View Post
    Is the deer issue a problem with the Delta or is it on my end?
    There is a missing file that is queued to be patched out later today. Once this is patched out, you should be able to see the Male Deer (no longer invisible).
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Banner:Saudade is visible from one side but invisible from other (by invisible I mean that you can only see the pattern from one side).

Niesas King of Potions Draught cant be scribed because it has " - " in front of Alchemy. (my guess,as I have required skill to scribe).

Stuck on Part 3 of niesas legacy where you need to gather 10 nightshade leaves. I can only collect Nightshade fron Nightshade root and theres no recipe to make leaves.....

Thread Information