Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new delta bugs

Default Re: new delta bugs

Shard of Freedom is of type resource, should be crystal.

Shards of Freedom don't stack.
    Last edited by Terao; May 28th, 2016 at 06:06 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    They can't stack because they have charges. The two conflict so you're stuck with unstackable items.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Odd-shaped key and Strange-shaped key disappeared out of inventory, still on quest. Can't complete without key. Have only used the 1st key once, to get the 2nd key.
    Same..had this key disappear on me too.

I've also experienced problems on range with mobs. Had to stand toe to toe with mobs to get dragons reach to activate.

Also while dual logged and standing on top of my other character's position I couldn't buff him..kept saying out of range by 20 m etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Odd-shaped key and Strange-shaped key disappeared out of inventory, still on quest. Can't complete without key. Have only used the 1st key once, to get the 2nd key.
    The keys now have charges on them so they can only be used 3 times (in case there is a glitch in the quest with chest not opening the first time). Both keys will consume it self when it runs out of charges. You will also need to be on the correct quest for a replacement. If you have leftover keys from completed quests, those will not be replaced.

Others may have this issue as the charges wouldn't overwrite players who already had the keys in inventory, after delta. Please submit support ticket for replacement keys. They will only be replaced once, so open chests wisely after replacement; as they will consume itself after charges run out.

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    Niesa's Fate Part 1, when speaking with Deliah the master alchemist replies and 2 words got an extra "à" behind them, for example: told you "soà!"

New Rachival: Cleric Trainer there doesn't have <Cleric Trainer> , searched quite some time for the cleric trainer there lol.

Mahagra, by the town marchal there seems to be something invisible moving around... Ran into it quite some times, first it was in the middle of the hall, then it moved a bit around, its around the size of an NPC I guess since moving a bit to the side makes you miss it.

All on Chaos so far. Also what's up with the "Created new entity:<name>" times 3 in Harro by the gate? It seems to "spawn" 3 npcs with 0/0hp and lvl 1 or 0.
    • The odd characters in text are queued for a future client patch.
    • Pumtne now has Cleric Trainer tag.
    • Invisible lightbulb in the trader hall in furniture file. Will have a fix patched out soon.
    • The three spawned npc's by Terry in Harro is just to keep him company. Actually they're part of the idle action system and they will interact with each other if you're on a specific quest.

Shard of Freedom is of type resource, should be crystal.
    Shard of Freedom updated to be in crystal category, instead of resource.
    Rackie is correct, the Shard of Freedom can't be stacked as they won't be able to keep track of charges.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Falgut is missing the Epic Greater Aura.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Bond-Keeper
    Bond-Keeper Adept
    Prison Guards (Warrior and Scout)
    Prison Sentinel
    Prison Warden

All are T6 creatures, dropping junk loot T6 and hoard T6, but crystals T5 and / or formulars T5, maybe the loot tables are messed up? Or is it by design?

The Shielded V ability from Bond-Keeper and Bond-Keeper Adept seems to be broken, there is no chance to harm these creatures with melee attacks, also damage modifiers like Primal Attack doesn't harm them. They can only be fought using spells.
    Last edited by Terao; May 29th, 2016 at 04:27 PM.

The Shielded V ability from Bond-Keeper and Bond-Keeper Adept seems to be broken, there is no chance to harm these creatures with melee attacks, also damage modifiers like Primal Attack doesn't harm them. They can only be fought using spells.
    Shielded is already set up to be fixed with the next delta, I cannot say anything with certainty on the loot tables.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

May it be possible to make the Shard of Freedom with full charges (10/10) stackable and only the used one not?

May it be possible to make the Shard of Freedom with full charges (10/10) stackable and only the used one not?
    No, it is not possible to make any item with charges stackable.

Other bugs mentioned are fixed for next delta.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Falgut doesn't give epic token personal loot when defeated. We killed him twice yesterday on Order and those who commented saw empty corpse after main loot had been picked up.

Vargus' list of items to sell still show Epic Spell Technique: Mental Bane with a required skill of Alchemy greater than (1200). Shouldn't that be Spellcraft? I thought I had read somewhere this had been brought up before but I could not find post when searching yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    Falgut doesn't give epic token personal loot when defeated. We killed him twice yesterday on Order and those who commented saw empty corpse after main loot had been picked up.

Vargus' list of items to sell still show Epic Spell Technique: Mental Bane with a required skill of Alchemy greater than (1200). Shouldn't that be Spellcraft? I thought I had read somewhere this had been brought up before but I could not find post when searching yesterday.
    Epic Spell Technique: Mental Bane ---- The actual formula was updated to use spellcraft instead of alchemy (a few deltas ago). It seems the constraints (requirements to use the formula) was missed. It has now been updated to use spellcraft (instead of alchemy). Hovering the actual formula (scribing requirements) will now show 'spellcraft' instead of 'alchemy' now. Thank you for pointing that out.

--------

Falgut drops the Slaver Token which is the "epic" loot (instead of epic tokens (crates)). The Slaver Token was the loot that your group should've been /rolling on.

I tend to thing this is intended, but if a dev wants to consider that epic crates (tokens) should be added to treasure group, I would be ok with that. But I tend to think this it's setup currently, as intended (slaver token only as loot).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 30th, 2016 at 03:54 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Falgut drops the Slaver Token which is the "epic" loot (instead of epic tokens (crates)). The Slaver Token was the loot that your group should've been /rolling on.

I tend to thing this is intended, but if a dev wants to consider that epic crates (tokens) should be added to treasure group, I would be ok with that. But I tend to think this it's setup currently, as intended (slaver token only as loot).
    Just to put my word in, it definitely doesn't seem to be intended to my eyes, considering how he matches up to the other epics.

Falgut's "Slaver's Token" is akin to Valkor's "Blood Essence" or Reklar's "Plague Essence", for example. Using Amon's classification of epics, he is the only Greater Epic that does not drop his "essence" (Slaver's Token) alongside 2 Epic Tokens (personal loot) and 0-3(?) Epic Crates.

He counts as Greater Boss for Vargas quests though.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Falgut should drop epic crates and epic tokens, the Slaver's Token is what the other drops as Essence, everything else is not logic to me and Falgut has got the highest amount of hitpoints of the greater epics. And not forget, to create one Ally Plague it takes the exact same amount of resources and epic tokens as for any of the other epic items!

I want to suggest that the personal loot of lesser epic should be 3 Epic Tokens and of the greater epics 5 Epic Tokens. Most the epics got heavily adjusted, this would only be fair.
    Last edited by Terao; May 30th, 2016 at 05:19 PM.

Falguts was setup incorrectly and will be fixed in the next delta. However, no changes will be made to the quantity of tokens that we available. Any such changes would require a commensurate change in the price of epic cores and formulas which I don't want to do.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The "Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Defender of New Trismus" still shows "* 5 to Dexterity" instead of "+ 5 to Dexterity"

The training dummies in Kion are apparently immune to Spirit. I mean, we all know they have no souls, but we can at least pretend for practice

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    The training dummies in Kion are apparently immune to Spirit. I mean, we all know they have no souls, but we can at least pretend for practice
    This!!! Ahahaha, that's honestly funny! Especially with your last words about it :P
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

On the biped pets, when fighting in melee range of something, when trying to use the ability from the pet, you get a message about being too close for a ranged attack (was using the Thel'kuk).

It's nice that it has a range of 30, but shouldn't melee players also be able to use it?

Pretty sure that if you got the quest from Vargas, Falgut will drop tokens and crates. But if you kill him without getting the Epic aura from Vargas, he drops nothing but the Slavers token. His aura for that might be broke.
    Last edited by Guaran; June 1st, 2016 at 01:14 AM.

Ally Plaque inventory icon seems messed up.

Thread Information