Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new delta bugs

Default Re: new delta bugs

Gift of Algontoth, description says Increases ice resistance but buff gives +208 health. *is confused*

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Not sure how you got the formula if you are stuck at Part 3 of Niesa's Legacy... However, King of Potions Draught works fine for me. You have to complete Part 10 of Niesa's Legacy before you can scribe it and have 1100 Alchemy, but otherwise that is it.

Nightshade Leaf. These are not processed, they are a gathered resource using ingenuity and an army knife. Again, works fine for me.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Not sure how you got the formula if you are stuck at Part 3 of Niesa's Legacy... However, King of Potions Draught works fine for me. You have to complete Part 10 of Niesa's Legacy before you can scribe it and have 1100 Alchemy, but otherwise that is it.

Nightshade Leaf. These are not processed, they are a gathered resource using ingenuity and an army knife. Again, works fine for me.
    I bought the formula from Niesa :P

I used army knife also. I tried right clicking the plant to see if it gives more gathering options. It keeps giving me plain Nightshade. Is there a different plant than Nightshade Root? I tried gathering near Kirasanct and east of Wan coast,near tibur spawn spot.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I am still having Primal Rage proc on the mobs.

Blacksmith and Scholar trainer on New Trismus are glitching after completing their walk around animation. They flicker and disappear. They are selectable using /select <npc>, but their location is shown to be ~42000 meters away. You can still greet them though in this state and advance any quests and trade with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Strixacadicus View Post
    I am still having Primal Rage proc on the mobs.
    Right, the fix has not been patched yet.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The update note to "Niesa's Fate" tells about 11 new Allies, but I count only 10, is there one missing, hiding or a big secret? (also count only 10 in ClientLookups.def)
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    The update note to "Niesa's Fate" tells about 11 new Allies, but I count only 10
    That's a typo, it's 10. Will request that community patch notes be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    I tried right clicking the plant to see if it gives more gathering options. It keeps giving me plain Nightshade. Is there a different plant than Nightshade Root? I tried gathering near Kirasanct and east of Wan coast,near tibur spawn spot.
    I tried this on Chaos and works just fine for me. Can gather with Clay Scoop or Istarian Army Knife. Dragons use Ingenuity ability. Tested all possible scenarios, works for me. I also get the "Gather" option when right clicking the plant.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMage View Post
    Blacksmith and Scholar trainer on New Trismus are glitching after completing their walk around animation. They flicker and disappear. They are selectable using /select <npc>, but their location is shown to be ~42000 meters away. You can still greet them though in this state and advance any quests and trade with them.
    This should be fixed on Client 390.94 which is on Blight. Chaos/Order is currently on 390.92. You can verify your version with /window fpswindow . You can also verify the fix, in advanced, by ticking the "Patch to Blight" checkbox in the Game Launcher (Click Troubleshoot button).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 27th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

One of the obelisks at Niesa's Prison is misplaced and flying in the air coords 29254/25004.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Niesas King of Potions Draught cant be scribed because it has " - " in front of Alchemy. (my guess,as I have required skill to scribe).

Shard of freedom formula has an issue too.

Requirements - Crystalshaping Greater Than (1000)
    - Current Craft Level Minimum (1)

Which I meet but can't scribe
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Are you in crystalshaper school? Scribed without problems.

The prices for
    Give Ability Inspire Void
    Rift Crystals
    seems to be very high compared to the Dragon Scale Tech Kits sold by Blagarath.

The prices for
    Give Ability Inspire Void
    Rift Crystals
    seems to be very high compared to the Dragon Scale Tech Kits sold by Blagarath.
    Absolutely, it's an absurdly high price when you look at just how many tokens you need to farm from the rift to pay for that... each of the tokens is worth between 5 and 40 copper and they're 6 and 10 silver? That's not just hours of grinding, that's WEEKS of grinding.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Ooops, thanks Tili, I didn't check that.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Been told there's an issue on Niesa's fate quest-line when it asks you to gather 10 Nightshade leaves. I gathered 454 but the counter wouldn't register in the quest that I'd gathered any.

I used both a clay scoop and istarian army knife....but still the same ..quest wont register.

One of the obelisks at Niesa's Prison is misplaced and flying in the air coords 29254/25004.
    Try clearing the world cache. I saw it floating on Order, too. Saw 3 floating on Chaos, cooking table/cauldron on Niesa's roof. All displayed correctly after clearing cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Qetesh View Post
    Been told there's an issue on Niesa's fate quest-line when it asks you to gather 10 Nightshade leaves. I gathered 454 but the counter wouldn't register in the quest that I'd gathered any.

I used both a clay scoop and istarian army knife....but still the same ..quest wont register.

Devs do see the issue now and looking for a solution, but likely won't be until Delta 286. This also addresses the misunderstanding (regarding the Nightshade) of Tilitiha's earlier post, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Shard of freedom formula has an issue too.

Requirements - Crystalshaping Greater Than (1000)
    - Current Craft Level Minimum (1)

Which I meet but can't scribe
    Are you in crystalshaper school? Scribed without problems.
    Devs updated this so it still requires Crystalshaper School, level 1. But it won't be necessary to be joined in the school when you scribe the formula (that can be confusing).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 28th, 2016 at 07:07 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Odd-shaped key and Strange-shaped key disappeared out of inventory, still on quest. Can't complete without key. Have only used the 1st key once, to get the 2nd key.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Niesa's Fate Part 1, when speaking with Deliah the master alchemist replies and 2 words got an extra "à" behind them, for example: told you "soà!"

New Rachival: Cleric Trainer there doesn't have <Cleric Trainer> , searched quite some time for the cleric trainer there lol.

Mahagra, by the town marchal there seems to be something invisible moving around... Ran into it quite some times, first it was in the middle of the hall, then it moved a bit around, its around the size of an NPC I guess since moving a bit to the side makes you miss it.

All on Chaos so far. Also what's up with the "Created new entity:<name>" times 3 in Harro by the gate? It seems to "spawn" 3 npcs with 0/0hp and lvl 1 or 0.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Right behind you when you're not looking!

End of Niesa's Fate Part 3 start of Part 4: Feljat "So, you wish to discuss Niesaâs Letter, do you?"
    Part 4 : Ssithan says "*nods* Yes, by Kaashaâs Breath" a bit later: "that half-giant traderâ what was that oneâs name again?" While in the chat Borrin says:" Youâre looking for....? *He shivers* It wasnât....I donât think. etc, basicly every => ' in It's, wasn't is an â now.
    Last edited by flamefeniks; May 28th, 2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post

Mahagra, by the town marchal there seems to be something invisible moving around... Ran into it quite some times, first it was in the middle of the hall, then it moved a bit around, its around the size of an NPC I guess since moving a bit to the side makes you miss it.
    wonder if this might be invisible bulb.

Thread Information