Thread: Aegis Lieutenant, Harruf

Poccoto

Default Aegis Lieutenant, Harruf

Dear Scaled,
    from 3 months I have to make a quest: "Kill the Aegis Lieutenant", gives from "Dragon Adventure Trainer", but
    where Aegis Lieutenant spawn? I also look for the named "Harruf"

Default Re: Aegis Lieutenant, Harruf

I'm not sure about the current status of the Aegis Lieutenant. Early in the game he used to spawn in the Western Deadlands and later on Lesser Aradoth. If memory serves, this quest has been rewritten since the merge and now offers a different task. Delete the quest and ask for it again.

Directions to Harruf, amongst other things, can be found in this post.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Drunkenmonkey

aegis lieutenant is alive and well and living in lesser aradoth, in the hills north of the bronze golems near pars

If you can find him, might as well kill him, but that quest was an adventure quest for Level 30-39 Dragon Adventurers I believe. Once you killed him, it let you get other various kill 10 XXX quests for exp. Unless you are still in your 30's, really won't do any harm to just delete the quest, and get a new adventure quest from the same trainer.

Guaran

I had a dragon adventurer quest tonight that directed me North of Sslanis. There is a hill that has golums and ghosts on it, and when I landed there I had a quest message saying something like "You feel like something has been summoned". The Leiutenant was nearby after having spawned.

Head NW out of Sslanis, take the second right, and I think it was the hill on the right.

Spirit

The quest still works??? WOW [:D]

The Aegis Lieutenant almost killed me when I was just in my lvl thirties... [:@]
    Now that I am slightly stronger there is gonna be some payback... lol
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

elevan

"Slightly" stronger?[:P]

If any dragon in its thirties doing this quest be carefull, when i was there i was lucky to have a mate also doing the quest but we soon found out that the Lieutenant was on a instant respawn and quite pissed after we killed him, so watch your back after he's down[;)]

I was level 37 at the time, and flew over the site. I saw some ghosts so figured this must be the place. Landed, got the message then started looking for anything different.

To kill him I cast Menacing Presence and Unrelenting Winds I, ravaged and Silver struck him and then used most other primal attacks without Gold rage and he fell soon enough. If you're on Unity, send Rakku a tell in-game and I'll take you there as I remember where he is exactly only if I fly there.

He did not respawn immediately, but I imagine if you team up with someone who also has the quest, the spawn will immediately retrigger for them.

Spirit

No, back when we had multiple people with the quest, as they entered the zone we got mutltiple spawns of the Lieutenant... but that was back when his kip was in the Deadlands. Devs may have tweaked the code since. Nevertheless, be careful.

Personally, I'm surprised he is still around, seeing they took away the blight and the mummies (never mind the named mummy) that guarded the place... compared to previous versions of this quest the Lieutenant should be a piece of cake.

Oh, does he still spawn with guards? In the Deadlands they all four were higher level than the Lieutenant himself.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information