Alright, so school me, if you will, on dragon-craft school multiclassing.

If I have a level 100 dragoncrafter, and I turn him into a crystalshaper, does he retain all of his previous capabilites (such as the ability to make scales as though at 100)?

I tend to like to have alts, and any reasons (or excuses) for those alts is all I need. So, my first impulse is to spread the three dragon craft schools out over three dragons. Like I said, it's reason enough for me to have more than one dragon. Don't even ask me about the mess that is my biped list of alts.

However, would spreading dragon-craft classes out be to my detriment? I know you gain attributes per level of dragoncrafter; does this apply only to your highest school (if you're crafting-multiclassed)? Or, do you gain those 5 points in each attribute for the other schools as well? I can't imagine this is the case, but if it is, it seems like I'd be doing my dragon(s) a disservice by not concentrating my craft leveling on only one dragon, rather than spreading it out among three (I can't even imagine doing all three classes more than once). Again though, that would be a lot of attribute points, so I'd be surprised if it works cumulatively like that. Is it even possible to do, for that matter?

Any and all info and experience is appreciated!