Thread: Is it safe yet?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Wink Is it safe yet?

Have they stopped changing everything yet?
    Is it safe to return? lol

Any news on the graphic engine upgrade?

And for those wondering....No, I haven't left.
    My subs are all paid up each month so put those mats back in my plot as I shall return.

If Fallout 4 ever lets me get bored before the Deluxe Skyrim release in October.

I'm just too old and don't have enough time in the day to play all the games I have like I used too.....

.......BOO!!!!!!...to growing up.

Default Re: Is it safe yet?

A MMORPG that doesn't change is probably on the road to death. We're currently focused on revamping the Tazoon (T3) region.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I was wondering Amon, is it posible to add new model to the current existing character models? I'm motly aiming for new Dragon heads. I know Istaria has old models which aparently cannot be changed, but maybe adding something very similar to the head slot?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I love this game AmonGwareth don't get me wrong I constantly get in trouble on other forums for promoting it to those longing for the "good old days" of MMO's. Many think it died years ago and are quite shocked when I tell them it's very much alive and being upgraded all the time. I'm sure a few playing today are as a result of reading my campaign on other games forums

I do think it's time I returned since it will soon be my 10 year anniversary (on the forums, been in game longer)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    I was wondering Amon, is it posible to add new model to the current existing character models? I'm motly aiming for new Dragon heads. I know Istaria has old models which aparently cannot be changed, but maybe adding something very similar to the head slot?
    New heads? Sure, its possible. Some of the heads were added post-launch. We don't have any art bandwidth at this time though to do work on it.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    I love this game AmonGwareth don't get me wrong I constantly get in trouble on other forums for promoting it to those longing for the "good old days" of MMO's. Many think it died years ago and are quite shocked when I tell them it's very much alive and being upgraded all the time. I'm sure a few playing today are as a result of reading my campaign on other games forums

I do think it's time I returned since it will soon be my 10 year anniversary (on the forums, been in game longer)
    Congrats and I am glad to hear it. Our goal, always, is to improve the game for the better. Happy to take suggestions, feedback, bug reports, etc on any topics related to Istaria (any level, area, whatever).

Thread Information