Thread: '-O-O-' Sunglasses for Bipeds '-O-O-'

Cool '-O-O-' Sunglasses for Bipeds '-O-O-'

Wouldn't it be "maybe" a little bit cool if there were sunglasses for bipeds??? I think we should look into this

No new equipment slot needed, they can be worn via mask slot ...

Maybe the possibility to be able to slide some type of armor tech on them for an added bonus?

It was just a random thought but all comments welcome

Default Re: '-O-O-' Sunglasses for Bipeds '-O-O-'

Cool, *shades* I support this idea. Why not!

Also if they came in all colors the same as the available dye colors .... But if a form for sunglasses creation was an option, rather than just have it as an add-on to the game, I think it should be a special form only available to expert outfitter/armorer if that class is mastered .... as in the player would need to work up to be able to get the form for creation

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStone View Post
    Also if they came in all colors the same as the available dye colors .... But if a form for sunglasses creation was an option, rather than just have it as an add-on to the game, I think it should be a special form only available to expert outfitter/armorer if that class is mastered .... as in the player would need to work up to be able to get the form for creation
    I like this idea a lot and might consider it for something I'm working on, I can make no promises on when I can work on it, but I'm definitely keeping it in consideration.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Request Buddy Holly's and aviator's, please!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStone View Post
    Wouldn't it be "maybe" a little bit cool if there were sunglasses for bipeds??? I think we should look into this

No new equipment slot needed, they can be worn via mask slot ...

Maybe the possibility to be able to slide some type of armor tech on them for an added bonus?

It was just a random thought but all comments welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    I like this idea a lot and might consider it for something I'm working on, I can make no promises on when I can work on it, but I'm definitely keeping it in consideration.
    Then Dragons would Need Dragon sized sunglasses :P you cant think of just bipeds anymore XD
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

It depends which server board I think is which.

Sunglasses for dragons would be impossible due to the structure of their model and lack of attach points like bipeds have. It would have to be a texture akin to a mask and masks do not cover the eyes - you'd just have a black square around your eye. The UV mapping differences between heads would also make it really hard.

I had a feeling the "Dragons would want them too" would eventually come into play, however, as it reads "Sunglasses for BiPeds" ... with Dragons having them as well, I guess it wouldn't be fair if it were not an accommodation to them...

I have a Dragon (a few actually) and I wouldn't put a pair of sunglasses on either of them, What I would rather have for a dragon is possibly a mask via quest/collectible that may have something along the same lines as sunglasses, but not sunglasses per say the same as the idea I had for peds.

A Sunglasses option to replace masks would be kinda neat. Would be nice if there were multiple styles, and wearable by all the same way that a cloth mask is. Or I guess multiple versions that mirror a masks' restrictions based on the armor value, but all look the same.

Something like this might not want to be tinted the color of the base material, like most armor is. just say the same base color in all tiers/materials, black probably. Then can be dyed to taste. The lenses would need to not be dyed or colored in any way.

If these could also mirror the stats of masks, would see much greater use.

Dragons with eyeglasses might look cool, but its no big deal that that isn't possible. Truth be told, the only dragon I want to see wearing spectacles is the hermit It would fit his personality.

Thread Information