Thread: Something strange

Default Something strange

When I am harvesting resources, I usually have both a cargo disk and a cargo pet equipped. Generally, the resources go to the disk first until it's full, then the pet, then my backpack.

Today, though, something is different. I harvested for several hours this morning, then took a break for lunch and to run a couple of errands. When I came back, now resources are going to my backpack first, and when it gets full, the auto-gather shuts off, even if the disk and pet both are empty I have to keep manually dragging the resources to my disk and pet as the backpack approaches full.

I've relogged, cleared my cache, etc. How do I stop it from doing this? I want it to go back to filling the disk first, not my backpack

Default Re: Something strange

My first guess is that when the first resource harvested went into inventory first is that there was one or more of that resource already in inventory(backpack) - if not visible perhaps in a container in inventory. If that is true then inventory(backpack) becomes first place new harvested item arrives.

Knossos

This is an issue most likely related to a fix made earlier, we're looking into it.

This should only affect one-stack disks like Tarbash and Flying.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    This is an issue most likely related to a fix made earlier, we're looking into it.

This should only affect one-stack disks like Tarbash and Flying.
    Yes, it is a tarbash disk.

It also only affects the pet storage (which is 2-stack), if one of the stacks is occupied, which makes it a 1-stack.

I noticed the same thing happening to my biped. I equipped both the disk and pet. I guess because I didn't have anything in my pet, the resource went to pet and then I had to keep dragging it to the disk until it was full.
    Good to know the Team is looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    I noticed the same thing happening to my biped. I equipped both the disk and pet. I guess because I didn't have anything in my pet, the resource went to pet and then I had to keep dragging it to the disk until it was full.
    Good to know the Team is looking into it.
    A fix for this should have been pushed to the live shards, could you try a relog and see if it happens again?
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Seems to be working fine for me now. Thank you!

Working great again! thank you for the fix.

Thread Information