Being one of the Gifted certainly has its perks. The ability to cheat death and not needing food or water as other beings do, just to name a few. However, there is one aspect of the Gift that I personally find very annoying. I fell into one of the unpredictable long slumbers which Gifted are prone to, while checking on my vault in New Trismus. When I awoke, it was to find the once prosperous town in burnt ruins, and with a wall blocking the path normally used for monster hunts. It seems I have been sleeping for several months, and that during this, the Withered Aegis have advanced their attacks on the Living Race cities of Istaria.

Hopefully, my scouting and confectioner training won't fail me, and I can be of at least some help in these troubled times. However, this unfortunately means that I might have to put my research into the finding the mythical horse on hold--for now at least. If I can find the new gathering place for Gifted (since the town of New Trismus is now abandoned by the looks of things) maybe I still get some interviews, but until then...

Oh hairballs! I just realized that that all of my notes are missing! I'll have to start my research all over again!

*sigh* Maybe I should have taken the scholar training...

~Kestrell Swiftpaw~