Thread: Kerian Quest - Learn How to Technique a Claw bug

Default Kerian Quest - Learn How to Technique a Claw bug

Alright so I just started playing this game the other day. Love it, but today I ran in to some bugs. The one I am still having an issue with is this:

Upon returning to Kerian with a carapace and some orbs, he tells me to go off and gather enough malachite and something else to make the claw. I check my recipes, and lo and behold I have no new claw recipes. Nor do I have one in my inventory. Weird, think I, so I talk to Kerian again and rather than giving me the recipe or anything, he says the quest is complete. So now I can't even complete the quest, I have no idea how to make whatever claw it was, just the technique. When I try to talk to him now, he just tries to give me the next quest.

I am really hoping there is some way the powers that be can reset that particular quest for me but I don't really know enough about it all. Or at least get me the recipe for the Malachite claw so that I can still make it.

Thanks in advance! Again, I love the game, it's the first MMO I am actually really enjoying. I hope I can get a fix for this.

Default Re: Kerian Quest - Learn How to Technique a Claw bug

Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Hey, you don't buy it from him, I just for some reason didn't realize that recipes grouped, so the recipe I needed I DID have it was just under "beginner claw" with another recipe. So at least I don't need to worry about that.
    But it was still an issue the quest being logged as completed when it was not. I would have that looked in to.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    Hey, you don't buy it from him, I just for some reason didn't realize that recipes grouped, so the recipe I needed I DID have it was just under "beginner claw" with another recipe. So at least I don't need to worry about that.
    But it was still an issue the quest being logged as completed when it was not. I would have that looked in to.
    This is due to how these quests are set-up:
    -Learn to Socket a Chest Scale
    -Learn to Technique a Claw
    -Learn to Technique a Spell

Currently quests cannot check whether you made a normal version or a techniqued version, the trigger can be turned into one so you have to -atleast- craft a scale/claw/spell if I'm not mistaken, but that's the best that can be done.

If I'm not mistaken they were in fact set-up like that before, though I cannot say that with 100% certainty,
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I also found a little misspelling in one of Kerians quests on Order. Kerian told me in one of the quests to run past the fax. I guess she means Flax i hope XD. I wrote it down somewhere wich quest it was. I hope ill find it.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information