Hey everyone! I started a Discord server for Istaria :3 I'm not sure one has been made before so I took it upon myself to make one.

What is discord?

Discord is a voice app like teamspeak and skype but instead is pretty much like an offspring of the two. It requires nothing to make a server, you can private or group call and best of all, it uses a ton less resources.

Do I have to download yet ANOTHER voice app...?

Nope. Discord can run in browser but is a little more buggy than the app. If you would rather use the browser version you can.

Is it easy to use?

Pretty much. It's set to push to talk when you first come in but you can change this in the settings. it's best if you select your headset here first though.

Why? We have chat in game.

Yes but as I've been gaming I've come to the realization that typing doesn't give you the reaction time that talking over voice does. There isn't any stopping and typing and getting killed because you're too distracted with conversing with someone you haven't seen in a year or two.

So I doubt a lot of people are going to be in the server on a regular basis, BUT it's worth a shot. Come on in if you're interested. Invite link is below :3

https://discord.gg/U2SMe2z