I have a question regarding the joining of 'prestige' schools and the skills required to do so.

I would like to create a bi-ped that starts off in both the Scout and Warrior schools to begin with. At some point later on, I would also like for them to be able to join the Knight of Creation school. The problem is that in order to join as a KNOC, my character will have to accumulate a minimum of 160 points in the Summoning skill, and an additional 200 points in One Hand Slash (according to the Wiki). Obtaining the necessary OHS skill points shouldn't be an issue because both Scouts and Warriors apparently gain experience in this area every time they level up. Summoning, however, only appears to be available to Mages, Conjurers, and of course, Knights of Creation (at least, once you manage to join and subsequently level up within one of said particular schools).

I want to know if there is any way of bypassing this hurdle - perhaps by temporarily acquiring and then boosting the skill needed (in this case, Summoning) in order to join the desired school? I'd rather not have to level up yet another set of abilities solely for gaining access to a single skill, and then never touch it again due to not having wanted to enlist in the first place.

Please note that the reason why I do not wish to level this particular character as a Mage, is because I already plan on creating other bi-peds that will do so in its place. I have the feeling that it may not be possible at all, but I wanted to double check with those of you who are more knowledgeable than me in this area.