America is saved, the campaign is over , its time to stop fighting amongst our self's about party politics, and unite as a people we are one united states. Do not ever let the hope of the founding fathers light be extinguished. Tonight the American people have spoken, Trump was the victor of a 32 month brutal campaign . He vanquished the media the pollsters 16 Republican hopefuls and Finally Hillary R Clinton. A few personal thoughts

To Hillary, This closes the chapter on your family for political office for the foreseeable future But I encourage you to Keep trump on his toes and be that staunch nagging voice that you have been for the last 30 years and continue to shape your party.

To the DNC
You have lost touch with the American people For you to regain your standers of the party of the people I encourage you to once again search your self's your souls reach out to the people for we are your employers .

To Donald Trump
Well fought my friend , How ever your battle is just beginning You have applied for a job and you have listed your qualifications as the savior of the people a daunting task Never forget the American People across all Race religions creeds or party's have chosen you to be the champion you pro-trade your self to be , And never forget the Americans peoples Wrath if you betray our trust. I do not envy you ,and the job of Warrior Healer and Leader you have fought hard for and won the rank of President of the United states Americans choice for our 43 President .