Thread: Blight Delta 291

Hybrid View

Default Re: Blight Delta 291

Thanks, we're looking into the quest visibility issue.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Thanks, we're looking into the quest visibility issue.
    This is now fixed.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Blog Entries

The "Primal Restoration" spell isn't able to be scribed, stating that the requirements aren't met, even though two ancient dragons far exceed the requirements.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

Sshranu's chat is coming up in a chat tab instead of the normal NPC chat window, not sure if that is intended. Other than that, the quest works fine, cool potions
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

The quest about Ada-Korrous's Scepter (I think it is called "The Tomb of Ada-Korrous") does not put a entry in the quest book when you go back to see Voris, Voris just tells you to take it to Dennison. I did't see a Scepter in my pack either. When I went to Dennison nothing happened , just got his normal chat text.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

And when you greet the Tishlar archeologist again, she asks if you took it to Dennison, but the chat when she takes it, it sounds like she wanted to take it. So maybe there is supposed to be a follow up quest to take it to Dennison, and she gives it back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    And when you greet the Tishlar archeologist again, she asks if you took it to Dennison, but the chat when she takes it, it sounds like she wanted to take it. So maybe there is supposed to be a follow up quest to take it to Dennison, and she gives it back then?
    She's talking about the Amulet of Scorpus, not the Scepter. There is no follow-up quest to the Tomb quest.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

- Enchanted Grave Dust requires a Gift slot to be applied.

- The Ghosts in the Canyons are expert rock climbers (just thought id mention that)

- Memories still not obtainable so cannot continue testing that questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    The "Primal Restoration" spell isn't able to be scribed, stating that the requirements aren't met, even though two ancient dragons far exceed the requirements.
    It is currently set to require 200 instead of 180. So you will be able to scribe it at level 22.

Where can I find the primal restoration spell? I've looked at NT and I couldn't find it.

I'm playing on the live shards with the blight client. Yesterday I noticed that my Common Notes was empty or not loading. I had a lot of info in there, what file and where is it, that I could check to see if the data is at least still there?

Possible bug, client may not be displaying the notes on the common notes tab. Each characters' individual notes were working ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I'm playing on the live shards with the blight client. Yesterday I noticed that my Common Notes was empty or not loading. I had a lot of info in there, what file and where is it, that I could check to see if the data is at least still there?

Possible bug, client may not be displaying the notes on the common notes tab. Each characters' individual notes were working ok.
    You'll find the notes in Istaria/Prefs/UINotepad.def, these are the common notes. For the character specific notes open the file with the same name in the character folder in prefs.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information