Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
Straw man? How can we straw man you while quoting you directly and then responding to the quotes?

You cannot be straw-manned while we are responding to direct quotes from you, if you feel like we aren't responding to your actual position, the burden is on you to explain it more clearly.
Your responding to Direct quotes but half the time not actually responding to the whole paragraph. But only the quoted part.

LOL and now your straw manning about strawing manning. You're not actually answering arzel or myself your arguing in circles. Without ever actually addressing their points

Sorry but no, we're a cross-server guild as long as Order is around (my signature pic has characters from both shards for just that reason).
As the GM of Istara's Chosen, it makes zero difference to us since we were happy to re-establish ourselves on Chaos.
So which is it Mach cross server or re-established on chaos? And funny as I type this there are 4 IC on chaos and ZERO on order... and this is pretty much the norm.. I am not denying that IC do log on order..but its certainly not your “home server”. (ooh and a side note theres 3 scions online so no scions isn't dead.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsilas View Post
To clarify, I believe the player meant this as a past comment; there were many things suggested but then shot down in the past because Order was too small to handle it. This was back when Order averaged around 15-20 people.

Right now, we're recognising that holding off harder content because a smaller server can't handle it is essentially catering to a small sect of the population. So no, Order isn't holding back the game's content anymore; there's likely going to be more content added in the future it can't handle.
Thank you Sars for clarifying this point because I was wondering if this really was the case... personally I do enjoy the challenge of epics or harder content with few people..

DP = NP