Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Missing game content

gopher65

Default Re: Missing game content

Right Poony. They did fix the graphics. Just like when they started adding new Icons for spells and abilities. If you didn't replace the icons on your hotbars they stayed the say:). They are stored client side.

Just a bump to AAO's excellent efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    The clay series golems & the salt rock golem - Can't believe a whole group of golems was left out....
    True, need such golems. Especially Rock Salt Golems. Found this tidbit of information at http://www.istaria.com/page.php?pg=news&start=20

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Snow
    Regarding Salt Rock?Shawn Carnes will be in a our next developer chat on Wednesday, March 10th at 4pm PST. He is the Lord of the Salt Rock and I invite everyone interested in protesting the "bonus resource" formally known as Salt Rock to drop by.
    Sooo, some twist on "Shawn Carnes" would be ideal for the named Salt Rock Golem.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

WELL, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE COOL LOOKING EPIC SUMMONS IN THE MAGE TRAILER? WHEN CAN WE CAST THEM? ALSO DRYAD ROP, SO I CAN FLY!

i know all caps, so someone will read em

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    The find bolger quest exists, but there are no mylocs to complete it.
    Fixed some time ago. The new quest is for the Fyakki on Elnath and I supose the other Satyr islands. You might have to delete your old quest to get the new one, however.

Thread Information