Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing game content

Default Re: Missing game content

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65

11. Once again, this could simply be my own ignorance, so please forgive me if it is. These "Scholars" such as "Scholar of the Age of Laminations". What are they for? A quest? Is it still around? Broken? Sufice to say that I've done every quest I could find and I've never heard of any quests from these guys, nor have I got a response from them when I greet them.

The scholars are a part of a quest called Trials of the Gifted. You get it from the Imperial Heralds and consists of five tests. One of these is the test of knowledge, requiring you to talk to all those scholars in a specific order. I did it less that two weeks ago, so it's not broken :)
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

gopher65

ah right. I skipped that quest when I was low lvl and didn't see a point to doing it after I became high lvl:). ty

I would like to see musical instruments added. Was the best part of AC2!

Gopher: Lem the npc is a part of Lunus RoP.

Scalecrafter's Boon/Bounty/Blessing of Stoneworking/Smelting/Scalecrafting

Edit - the perfect name for the leader of the Salt Rock Golems . .

Bonus
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

not shure but...

- never seen rich or motherlode of granit nodes in aughendell
    - capes still invisible??
    - clothing engine still not really online??

Addition:

Golems still reanimate and die again when the are beeing gathered!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor
    - never seen rich or motherlode of granit nodes in aughendell
    Motherload nodes supposedly only spawn in the main area. The main area is where the golems are, which is Mahagra and there are the different sized nodes there. No granite gollies in Aughundell, therefore it is not a main granite source, meaning there are only normal nodes there.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I've updated the list to now.
    I had a bunch of new ideas on the weekend but forgot them, lol. Mostly it was to do with the ton of missing lore.

Enchanters not having makable items might be one.

you could do that with a spell. you place a marker and with the spell you port to that marker. Higher lvl spells allows more markers placed.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Adding essence lamps have no effect when used.

adding some more things

Conjurer's training mark has no higher version
    Shields are not complete, small and medium are useless. There are no wood or leather shields for druids.

Istarian Wizard

Please give casters their robes! I can't help but feel a little flimsy walking about in ballet tights all the time. Could you imagine Gandalf the Grayforced tofrolick aboutin naught but spandex?[:|] Not possible!

[:)]

edit: scratch that didnt see the main post.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

I would hope that robes would come under armour tricking :)

Tier IV bonus resources are lacking, as in an occasional tier V resource.

Tier I has II, Tier II iron has nickel and cobalt, Tier III has IV, and heard Tier V has some VI.

Seems tier IV has been left out - you know Jade/Opal/Topaz giving Emerald/Peridot/Fire Opal (I think), Obsidian giving marble, Cobalt giving Mithril, Bright essence giving Shining.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I'd like to see musical instruments.

A note on boon/bounty/blessings:Since they were barred from stacking with the skills they boost they are of little use. Players want to max certain skills which means useing the base tech over a blessing. They are not requested on T3+much at all since that was changed.

I don't know, if I could get a t5 version of a blessing, giving me 30 skill points in something (3x10) I use, compared to a single +20 skill, I would be using those a lot. Being able to add 20 and just 6 with a blessing is lacking though.

I would like to add:

1)Fiends racial ability does NOT work as stated in the Character generator.

2) You must select a couple of chat tabs before you start talking the first time you log into the game.

3) Plunty of Water texture tearing scattered though out the world.

4) Porting Memory leak

5) Blank messages or one character returns (like [) when switching classes.

6) Dead MOBS dropping below the surface, or dying IN trees (makes it hard to loot)

7) Evade not working? (Don't know if that's true or not..but there's been enough talk about it to add it here anyway..hehehe)

8) unlock Crafting Animations

9) Update the website to allow offline control of items, and guild controls.
    it's been 'coming soon for a year now.

10) Fix the broken 3D renders of items in the mouse pop-ups.

11) in the Community plot window, your selection never seems to stay selected.

12) Might be more of a suggestion: Search plots for specific buildings?

13) Fix the 'Must re-patchevery time I load the game' error

14) Allow the Resource override folder to work correctly.

15) some Hotkey assignements are crossed over from other characters
    when you create a NEW character.

16) Map doesn't reflect the current state of the game.

17) the Tutorial doesn't reflect the current state of the game.

18) Missing GEM resource motherlods. (motherloads?)

19) Spells and attacks timers being reset when a mob forces you to turn.

20) Mobs being about to attack you from LONG VIEW distances away
    Just tested. System told me I was 6 meters out of range, the Mob
    was still able to hit me.

21) Proper feed back from the system about evades/dodges and when specials don't hit (like Giant Daze)

22) Gaining XP BEFORE the last attack is shown seems a little odd.

23) Allowmouse overs, andItem Detail popsup's to work at ANYtime.
    (like when you are looking at items on a Connie, orin Trade)

24) Unstable Combat.. onemonster you cankillwith almost not a scratch,
    and the next one..same level.. youcan get yourbutt kicked.

25)

There's also this thread:
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=8298
    AKA Maguai, PogoWolf (Chaos)
    www.PogoWolf.com / www.GamersVue.com
    [/RIGHT]

For my dragon, I've noticed that the hotkey icons and the buff bar icons for Ignore Mysticism I and (umm .. True Grit I? )) are switched. That is, there is a sort of flexed bicep on the hotkey for True Grit, but it shows up on the buff bar as clenched teeth, whereas Ignore Mysticism has a hotkey icon I cannot recall right now but shows up on the buff bar as the flexed bicep.

On the community surveyor, I've noticed that if I am not *very* careful to pull my mouse pointer away immediately after doing something with the window, and only gingerly mouse in from the edges, I end up with a different mouse pointer until I relog, often the up-down arrow for window resizing, sometimes the pointing finger.

I have an Aroah's quest out of Dalimond that starts with Find Bolger; I've been told Bolger is not in game.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    90 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/40 Carpenter/72 Reaver

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    For my dragon, I've noticed that the hotkey icons and the buff bar icons for Ignore Mysticism I and (umm .. True Grit I? )) are switched. That is, there is a sort of flexed bicep on the hotkey for True Grit, but it shows up on the buff bar as clenched teeth, whereas Ignore Mysticism has a hotkey icon I cannot recall right now but shows up on the buff bar as the flexed bicep.
    Try redoing your hotkeys, i noticed the same problem, i think maybe they fixed the graphics but if you kept the old hotkeys on, then they show the old picture (wrong). Redoing the hotkeys seemed to fix the issue.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Thread Information