Thread: Josiah Elvinhoard says hi

Default Josiah Elvinhoard says hi

Hello all. I use to play HZ......a lot. I loved the game. But I quit [:(]. I just wanted to say hello to all who remember me. I miss you guys. I was also wondering how the game is going? I was thinking of coming back [:D]. Maybe someone can give me a small update and let me know if coming back is worth it? Give me any reason any reason at all. [;)]
    Josiah Elvinhoard - Lvl 100 Ranger, Lvl 100 Scout, Lvl 100 Druid, Lvl 100 Healer and Lvl 100 Fletcher...

Default Re: Josiah Elvinhoard says hi

Tier5 Techs and forms dropping now(tier 6 construction too but not used too much atm),mobs up to lvl 120. World got about twice as big. I certainly can't speak for everyone, but I am really enjoying things and I feel like we are beginning to move in the right direction. It's great seeing steps to provide further content for higher lvls too. The AROP is supposed to be coming soon and the level cap isexpected to be raised January.

That enough reasons? [:D][;)]
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

Dang I think I'am sold already. Sadly I sold my account to a very nice lady so if I do comeback it will have to be on another account. I have another account with a lvl 35 KNOC that I can use. I think that would be cool to kinda start over again. [:P]
    Josiah Elvinhoard - Lvl 100 Ranger, Lvl 100 Scout, Lvl 100 Druid, Lvl 100 Healer and Lvl 100 Fletcher...

Dang - I was looking for you for the past week to assemble a Priceless Staff of Ribeth...

It will be good to have you back, regardless. [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Klaus...

I can put that staff together for you free of charge...

ANY regal weapon

Just give me a holler
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Hey Klaus it's good to see you still playing, and I think I'm going to give HZ another chance so maybe I'll see you in game and say hello. [;)]

Hi Josiah! Hope to see you online again!

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

What you been Up to Josiah? This makes the second time you quit and came back :P

Guaran

Hehe hey Guaran. I'm trying to set a record. [;)] Wow it's good to see you still playing Fireclaw. I'm not Josiah anymore though which is kind ofa bummer. I'm playing a dragon now and his name is Destruktion, so if you see me send a hello.

:o Heya... Glad your back playing.. I know you don't know me... But it's good to see people comming back to a good game...

If you need anything, quest help or whatnot, give me a tell... My characters are: Seikojin, Elmanther, Atma, Gladmerin
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

That was you! ROFL. anyway I'm going to post pictures of the "proof" I showed you 2 the other day, for all the world to see. (nope, I'm not modest)

It's cool you are playing a dragon now. They are difficult at first, but after level 20's or so get better.

Guaran

send me a pm I'll hook you up with some scales or a guild if you need.

Thread Information