Yes, I am asking that Bipeds be allowed to use Wyvern ally's that currently only allow Dragon Usage. Now a Dragon is not limited to just the wyvern ally class. They have full access to all ally pets. So Why are there requirements for Dragon only ally pets? Please remove this block, and allow Bipeds to choose the ally that they want. Even if there are those that do not want the wyverns, there are some that do. Since Dragons have no limit on which pet they can choose, a Biped should not either.

Otherwise, you need to find a way to stop Dragon's from using biped only pets. You can decide which way is easiest. I know... some are going to argue about this post.. but it matters not, as it is only about not playing favorites here. This post is for the dev's to read and debate on. I will not comment on any other posts by players who wish to argue this issue.

Personally, I like the healing wyvern, but I would also like to be able to collect all the ally's at some point and have them usable. I think would be nice to have a dragon pet to follow me around. They look nice, and they do provide nice enhancements. So I do not see any reason why they can not be usable by all