Thread: Stratus' Research Lab

Threaded View

Default Re: Stratus' Research Lab

Temporal and Dimensional Causality

Several portal hops away from Istaria.. on a distant world, on a distant plane, in a distant time, upon a variant of Urf. A native Istarian had found their way into power over a vast Dragon Empire on the North American Coast. An example of one of the many reasons Stratus' hatchling would be hunted unfolded.

### Disciplining Humanity, a window into destiny. ###

Ivan, Drago, and the Ark were shuffled in before the Emperor and Bismarck as they watched the other events unfolding in the middle east hours later. Bismarck had been allowed to retire to quarters while awaiting their arrival. After all were organized before the dragon the media were welcomed in.

"Hello World. I am Maelstrom, Emperor of the Dragon Empire. With me today are Ivan Salazaar and Drago of Salazarstan and ambassador Bismarck of Prussia.. and most importantly....'" with a careful slash of his claws, Maelstrom opened the box was opened revealing the Ark of the Covenant within. "..the seat of your god." He gave a pregnant pause before continuing, "Humanity has a problem. an obsession over possessing places and things that in the natural order, belong to all. This particular object is a symptom.. a tribute to an entity whom, if real, you would be unworthy to even consider worshiping, let alone to be in it its presence. Your wars and squabbles disgust me. And so.. I shall show you the solution to your problems."

He called forward from the shadows of the room a pair of men carrying molds from the imperial mint of Dragonisia. He looked into the camera. "His will be done.. and yours defied.. if you truly believe in him, I am executor of his will. You are not worthy of this artifact any longer." He lifted the Ark carefully in claw and then breathed his flame onto it while holding the ark over the molds.. the wood, would burn off on live tv and the gold would pour into the liquid molds.. forming orange hot molds of molten metal coins. After the ark was fully render to ash and the gold molds filled. He looked into the camera. "Find your peace regarding your places and items of culture, or we shall find it for you by incinerating anything you fight over." The broadcast cut.. and no doubt there was about to be outrage all over the world (Urf in this case).

He then looked to Bismarck, Ivan, and Drago. "Now.. regarding this dispute over control of Salazarstan. I will be here to mediate and arbitrate.. you need to talk this out." He glanced to Ivan, "I knew you from the prior world (another variant of Urf that was dieing). You served Lady Pacifica. I expect to hear from you justification for your past actions. Be honest about your words for I eat liars. What was your intentions in the region known as the Middle East?"

## Window closed ##
    Last edited by Maelstrom Vortex; May 18th, 2018 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information