Thread: Jewelry Merchant *GONE*

Xaellie

Default Jewelry Merchant *GONE*

Welcome to Xaellie's Jewelry Hut! Things are a little chaotic now, with the world being shuffled around and such. I'm currently exploring and figuring things out for myself. Over the next week I will be talking with other jewelers on the shard to get a good idea of the prices, but until then these prices stand. Thankyou to everyone from Life who have stood by me and helped me along the way, I appreciate it. [/i] Prices for Jewelry & Basic Information To relieve confusion, the basic jewelry types are Dex, Power, Strength, Health, Focus, and Armor. So when you request something, you're going to want to tell me the tier, the attribute type, and the piece. Example: Silver Health Bracelet. I have a nice range of techniques I can put on them aswell, but you need to get the compoenents for me. A jewelry piece with a tech looks like: Silver Health Bracelet of Shielding. If you want a set, the pieces include a Necklace, 2 Earrings, 2 Bracelets, and 2 Rings. Not all techs can go on all pieces. I can't tell what the resources needed for the tech are until I scribe it, so bewarned, they could be expensive, or fairly cheap. I dont charge by attribute type, even though some require more skill to make. I just dont... it simply takes too much time to figure out, and so my prices are general. Tier V (as of 10/15/04)The prices are 10s per earring/ring, 12s per bracelet, 15s per necklace, and 79s per entire set. These prices are standard between some of the highest jewelers on Chaos; Perdis, Yulesh, Fobyix, KneeHigh, and myself. - Strength Necklace (15s per) & Earrings (10s) & Bracelets (12s)
    - FULL Power Set!! (79s for entire set)
    - FULL Dexterity Set!! (79s for entire set)
    - Health Bracelets (12s)
    - FULL Armor Set!! (79s for entire set)
    - Focus Necklace (15s) &Rings (10s) & Bracelets (12s)
    Triple tech'd! Tier IV set is 50s.
    10s for a necklace,
    7s per earring, ring or bracelet.
    Double tech'd. Tier III set is 20s.
    5s for a necklace,
    3s per earring, ring, or bracelet.
    Double tech'd.

Xaellie

Default Re: Jewelry Merchant

Well, it's been fun guys. But it's time for this Jeweler to retire from Horizons and move on. I've got my EQ2 package pre-ordered, and I'm excited to start the game in just a few days. I love Horizons, no hard feelings, and my account is still going to be paid for over the next few months. I might drop in from time to time to see everyone. Have fun all. ^_^

*POOF*

-Xaellie Eve, former 100 Jeweler of Chaos/Life

Thread Information