After the change to Lightning Arrows I have been giving thought to player's feedback and concerns. I have also been looking at Ranger and considering what its purpose should be, what does it really offer to the game, and how it might be improved.

I worked on this approach because after digging into Ranger I realized that it has almost no unique abilities of its own. Everything is shared with other schools and most of its abilities don't even originate with Ranger itself, but with Scout or Druid. So, I got to thinking... what is its purpose, what can it provide that is unique and would encourage players to use it beyond stuns and speed.

Below are some thoughts that I present to you for feedback:

• Rangers are adept at finding natural things in the wild
    • Bonuses to gathering/foraging skills
    • These can be shared with grouped allies (the Ranger shares their knowledge)
    • Rangers can summon a Campfire that counts as a machine for Confectioners and Alchemists to cook, prepare ingredients, and brew potions in the wild.

• Rangers are skilled at fighting animals and insects
    • Damage and To-Hit Bonuses vs these types of creatures
    • Rangers can share their knowledge with grouped allies

• Rangers are adept at creating poisons
    • Rangers can more easily gather venom and craft poisons for other players

• Rangers can use different types of arrows that have different effects.
    • Blunt Arrow - Causes Crush Damage, Chance to momentarily interrupt the target (1s stun)
    • Broadhead Arrow - +Range, Causes Slash Damage, Chance to cause a Lacerated (lowers combat healing rate, stackable)
    • Bodkin Arrow - -Range, Causes Pierce Damage, Chance to cause Penetrated (lowers armor, stackable)
    • Incendiary Arrow - +AoE flame damage on hit, Causes Burned
    • Quivers
      • Provide the above arrow-types
      • Display as a quiver on the player
      • Are crafted by Fletchers
      • Come in all tiers
      • Provide a +Bow bonus to the player
      • Have charges that are consumed upon use
      • Grant an ability when equipped that lets the player replace their standard arrows with the Quiver’s arrow type