Thread: Wow, this game is still going?

Threaded View

Default Wow, this game is still going?

So.... it's been... what, years?

I like to check up on this old game every now and then, though it is difficult for me to find time to really do much in it, and I don't really have the money to go dumping into it.

There are memories, though, that I miss, and I always have this curiosity, wondering just how good VI can succeed in making the game, a part of me wants to go find out, but again, money.

I tossed around the idea of just maintaining a free account, to dink around with it now and then and somewhere in the back of my mind, I hope/wish that this game could get a big facelift that would bring it up closer to modern games, though I suspect that I shouldn't wish/hope for too much.

Still though, I'm kinda curious as to what kind of overhalls have been in the last 2-3 years since I tried it last. I don't even remember when the last time I logged on, if some of the things that gave me pause still exist in the game (such as the sheer repetition, watching my character dig for hours, hauling back a whole disk load for 10% of a levelup, or killing mobs for <1% XP gain, or what-not).

But anyways, I saw Amon's post over on rantsrefugees (I can't believe that place is still going lol) after accidentally mis-clicking its Icon on my bookmarks and thought I'd come over here to see what's been going on lately.

EDIT: BTW, saw mention of Sslanis looking nice... anybody got screenshots? I'm curious...
    Last edited by Dhalin; May 13th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

Thread Information