Thread: Delta 303.1

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default Re: Delta 303.1

Our Shady Friend's chest won't let us take illicit goods from it. It instead says I am too far away from the resource node to gather sand from it whilst I'm standing behind it, in front of it, and practically on top of it.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

• Lightning Arrows once again applies to all attacks, not just special attacks. It now converts damage to energy (instead of nature). The chance to apply Electrified is now 15, 20 and 25% for each tier.

Rangers don't get Energy, how is this helpful? I believe this will just lower our damage again

Are Kwellen Berserkers immune to everything a Ranger has to offer? I could do NO damage the other day. Ice 0 damage, Flame 0 damage, Energy 0 damage, Nature 0 damage. But every attack a dragon did, caused damage, including ice, flame and energy

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    • Lightning Arrows once again applies to all attacks, not just special attacks. It now converts damage to energy (instead of nature). The chance to apply Electrified is now 15, 20 and 25% for each tier.

Rangers don't get Energy, how is this helpful? I believe this will just lower our damage again

Are Kwellen Berserkers immune to everything a Ranger has to offer? I could do NO damage the other day. Ice 0 damage, Flame 0 damage, Energy 0 damage, Nature 0 damage. But every attack a dragon did, caused damage, including ice, flame and energy
    The skills you possess have no bearing whatsoever on the type of damage. The abilities and attacks you use will still use whatever skill they are assigned to determine to-hit and the amount of damage.

No, in fact some of the damage types you mentioned they have no resistance to or have a vulnerability. You likely had something active that was converting your damage. Check your active buffs and equipped weaponry.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    [/COLOR]No, in fact some of the damage types you mentioned they have no resistance to or have a vulnerability. You likely had something active that was converting your damage. Check your active buffs and equipped weaponry.
    Nothing was active. I even has pierce damage as ranger with no other overriding damage control. Pierce 0 damage. didn't have lightning arrows on or anything to covert damage, until I tried all the different attacks. IE: ice attack spell, flame attack spell and energy attack spell. Each did it's own job and returned Ice damage 0 (ice attack), flame damage 0 (flame attack), energy damage 0 (energy attack), nature damage 0 (lightning arrow) removing each one in turn to try the next. removed all other attack types and got Pierce damage 0.

Demon bow was the only weapon in use. It doesn't have any effects like that

With the formula Expert Blightes Lesser Gem-Tipped Claw I crafted 329 Blighted Spiked Emerald Tipped Dragon Claws.

Up to 10% of the claws did not have any tech at all onto them, only the information about 250 charges.

Only four of these claws, 1.22%, had a damage converter onto them. Are the chances this low?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Thread Information