Greetings elder and wise, wise ones and fair

Long it has been since my wings tasted Istari winds. But they do again - though I know not yet for how long. And yet, if this is joy, there is sadness also. For while I have form in both the lands of Order and those of Chaos, most like it will be chaos winds I ride most oft.
And there lies the trial.
When I chose to wake again, my heart would not let me leave the lands of Order, even though so few wake there. So I sought the gods' will, and they made me also on Chaos. But while I have much of me there, coin I have none. I have it here, but there I stand vagrant. So it came to me to ask - might any here have, or know, means to take coin here, and let me gain it there? Any here who also wake in both lands, perhaps, and stand coin-heavy in both, who might take my coin here and gift me theirs there? Else I will drive the Brokers of Pawn quite mad by the time I have gathered and sold dross enough to rebuild ShadowGate with all its devices of craft :-). No small lair will carry all of them, and though ShadowGate's old home on Mia's Edge on chaos is held by another, there are other caverns I might make new, could I but transfer five or mayhap ten gold.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
Still Thunder to the Lightning, though the Lightning sleeps