first one

I you come from a level where you can't do a certain quest but level up so you can do that quest. its isn't recognized you can do the quest.

let say as a level 100 healer you have done the 91 marshal quest in augendell and you haven't yet delivered them. then you switch to druid level 90 level that one up to level 91 the quest can't be delivered then, log out and in they can.
number 2
doing marshal quest over a level, one of the quest is not reported as getting exp. (I'm not sure if you get or don't get exp).
let say you have almost finished level 91 deliver 5 marshal quest. for that level the report shows that you have delivered 4 for experience quest reward, and gained a level, and you get 5 times 16 tokens.

third one
Ad a certain point I could get in to the storage of a building If I opened it I got a contains of a bag that was in that storage. probably caused by having that bag open while closing the game.
restored that one by logging in with on other character and opening the storage of that building and logging back in with the right character. ( maybe logging in and out will help also)

this was all for oldin on order

non was a problem in the end but still strange.