Thread: Skill Point Delta

Fel Tir

Default Skill Point Delta

Noticed that the weaponsmith, armorer, tailor, spellcrafter, and fletcher schools get 20 less points. For example a level 100 weaponsmith gets 980 in weaponcraft.

Also noticed that a level 100 weaponsmith (Astor) gets 890 in smelting, 790 in mining, and 980 in metalworking.

Astor

Default Re: Skill Point Delta

Bump.. Yep... it's True,...... Fel, Hordo, and Myself were comparing as many schools as we could......

Hope for a response soon ;-)

Alexandra Reynard

Sorry guys that's the math. You had to do 10 levels of blacksmith/outfitter before changing to the prestige classes, at 7 or 8 points per level. Then you got 9 or 10 after that. You started at 80, then added 9 or 10 points thereafter. Hence the 20+ point difference.

Fel Tir

Thanks

Astor

I'm trying to remember... do you actually start weaponsmith at level 10?... because that's the only way the math should add up like you are saying it does....

Let's say I got blacksmith to skill level 80 at craft level 10 .... hence your 80 points....and then joined a prestige school.... unless that school starts at a level higher than one... i should get my full points in each skill per level... thus if I get 10 per level at level 8 I will tie my previous skill... at 9 I would have 90 and 10 should be 100.... thus 100 level should be 1000.....

Seems strange that Prestige crafting would get pimped.... when multiclassing adv or into another base skill doesn't.

It probably does follow, and your probably correct..... I just don't remember being it being that way.....

Fel Tir

Good point Astor, another way to look at it. 20 point delta is 2 levels at 10 pointsper level, so you have to be level 2?

I thought the req was level 20, so that would mean 200 points delta?

Thread Information