Just a quick suggestion to potentially decrease the seemingly massive amount of threat that healing generates. One of my group members just became a Healer and he's been having some serious difficulties because of the threat he seems to generate every time he casts a healing spell. It's gotten so bad that three quarters of the time we're in a battle with more than a single entity, he's spending the majority of his time healing himself, rather than the rest of the group. I've had success pulling the mobs off of him with the KNoC's Battle Shout, but there are only so many mobs I can tank at once. Most of the time the other two group members are untargeted for the majority of the battle. He's even in Protective Stance which reduces his threat by 10%.

I understand that healing draws aggro and creates threat, but it seems like healing in Istaria generates far more threat than anything other than Battle Shout. Is it possible to get this toned down just a bit? I don't think in a group of four the Healer should be the one getting attacked almost exclusively, we have a Crossbowman who does some serious damage and even his DPS doesn't pull and hold aggro as well as our Healer using revitalize.

Food for thought, I apologize if this has already been brought up.
-Quiiliitiila