Thread: Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

Hybrid View

Default Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

I have made two hot keys for looting. One uses /snc and loots and shrinks monster. The other uses /cnc with loot and shrinks monster. I do the shrinks because most monsters tend to fall on top of each other and become hard to sort out. My problem is both cause trouble. The /snc will only select 2 dead only and the only way to select any others in same pile is to constantly move around. I wish it would search more than 2 monsters. The /cnc will select all dead monsters and shrink them, which is great, except it always shrinks my character. Both of these hot keys have a wait command in them. I wish I could get either the /snc to look at more than 2 monsters or that the /cnc would not select my living character and shrink it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Yes I have the "wait" command in both hot keys. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Any suggestions on /cnc and /snc

Heya,
    you don't need the wait command, and /cnc is the way to go. Be sure you use /loot and then /ssc AFTER the /cnc command. If you don't and selected yourself before using the macro, you'll shrink yourself.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

You only shrink yourself if you've selected yourself first by accident I think. The cnc works okay for me. And, let's face it, if I can get it to work, anyone should be able to.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thanks Elteria. I used the /cnc one and changed it. I removed the "wait" command and added the /ssc. It works like before and still shrinks my character. I had a pig selected today and used /cnc hot key. It looted the pig, shrank the pig & then shrank my character, I may have pressed key twice. I was not selected when it shrank my character. So all is normal for Istaria..

I use /snc command /loot but stack the comands i have under one key 20 /snc comands intemixed with /loot with out wait

in this way you can loot a stack of enemies with one key stroke.

What's /ssc?

If /ssc is setscale, I have done it twice. I need to go correct this. Another question is: does /lootall leave anything? I know you used to find special items not looted and don't know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    What's /ssc?
    Sets the scale of the player's character model or that of the currently selected entity.

LOL, I've been typing out /setscale all this time

Does it always shrink you too, or just sometimes? you don't have select self anywhere in the macro for looting?

Thread Information