Hello:

I would like to talk to the community about the mechanics of using attacks and spells in the game. I often wondered where the bipeds take energy to cast spells and special attacks, they have no power source or limit, I wrote a ticket in this case, and I got some interesting answers on this topic, apparently in the early times of the game there was a heated discussion on topic whether the given limit should be added on bipeds as added hoard limit on dragons.
I do not know these times as I did not even know about the existence of this game, however, I decided that this type of limit should apply to everyone, for justice the limit on bipeds should not have weight and act like on dragons to make it clear.
In this topic I would also like to mention the individuality for dragons when it comes to the mechanics of using spells and special attacks.
I was quite appalled at the change in the termination of the use of hoard for the sake of collecting fragments in fierry maw, how much hoard collects in the game, it is not very how to use it, a large amount is erased on the defensive (shield of gold) but much less in attacks .
That is also why I mention that we are in a phase of change on character classes that should undergo some changes, one of the ideas for a change was the addition of creating ammunition to the crossbow in the crossbowman class,
I would like to ask, however, why in 2017 the players were against it, it was then when the flame elemental ally and surtheim fragment ally were added, as it was a version for bip [eds and for dragons, for bipeds to use a special attack they needed create class 6 recharge cells, while dragons used their hoard limit, which was met with disapproval.
I would agree with this idea of ​​adding created ammunition to a crossbow, if the dragons were allowed to use their hoard, while under pressure of disapointing, using hoard and crafting class recharge cells for using a special attack with ally, they changed to collecting lava fragments in fierry maw. remember that the hoard is a limit in itself, but you cannot lead to limit limits, no matter that now the hoard is more than before, it does not justify such changes as players still hit where the hoard is low 0 after years of neglect, the amount of hoard collected depends only on the player's determination.

I wanted to put 2 topics in one, but you can treat it as a whole,the second topic was to be a sincere request to change the mechanics of using ally attacks.