Thread: Map Pack 4.0

Hybrid View

Default Re: Map Pack 4.0

Thanks, it took me a while to find where the .msi filename is set in Install Shield. I finally found it buried. I changed it and found a couple more 3.7 references. Hopefully next time there is no leftover 3.7s
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Maybe for a future update, at 20558,23609, sits Khemarius. Your map only shows him if you are right next to him. Your maps shows the gem golems around him but he is surrounded by Forgotten Souls. Thank you. Misunder on Order

An addition to my above statement. Khemarius also sits in Chiconis. He is now in three locations. The one in Chiconis is hard to find and he moves around. I do not know how your map will handle this but he is in three locations. Just a heads up for those future dragon hatchlings that need to find him. Thanks for your efforts. Misunder on Order.

I wish to add some things about the new map pack mod. 4.0. It seems to not show others players around you unless you are standing right next to them. Many NPCs now are invisible until you get right next to them also. The drain bolt dragon is in many places now including the Healing Tower. He does not show on map unless you are next to him and disappears as soon as you leave him. Many new locations in destroyed Tazoon and surrounding area are not showing on map. They appear as a blank square or some other odd sprite. I do not know if this helps you with the map or not. Just letting you know. Fatuous on Order

Chiconis map is slightly off. Many areas are black now. It's a lot like NT was before you corrected it. Thanks. Misunder on Order

There's a new map pack released released on Dec 31 that corrects the Chiconis map - https://istariareference.com/mappack.asp

Sorry I forgot to announce that here. I also plan on releasing a new version this month with some updates to the map window itself.

There's some improvement to the map windows on the vanilla install that's currently on Blight. I intend to release a new map pack as soon as the client on Blight moves to Live Shards; that will have the two .def's in the theme folder.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information